Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just purchased a Genesis 3.8 Rspec manuel, i am looking to get it tuned anyone got any suggestions ?

i live in 33175 miami, Florida

also if you guys have any suggestions on what you recommend to be done to the car ..feel free to speak up

·
Registered
486 Posts
I recommend BTR for the tune. I would call them to see if they have any upcoming Florida tune events. If so, I would highly recommend to get the custom tune.

If you plan on doing mods though, you need to do the mods before the tune no matter who you go with..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what mods do you reccomend ?

i was thinking an exhuast? what do u recommend..

also which short shifter would you recommend..

tell me everything you would do/recommend if that was your car

·
Registered
486 Posts
Kind of a loaded question. Its more if what are you looking for out if your car, what do you plan on doing with your car and what is the budget.

I can say exhaust, clutch assembly, trans mount, intake for basics (there are a number of options for brands and everyone has differing opinions).

Rims and tires, coilovers if looking to lower, other suspension upgrades, radiator...I can really go on and on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yesssir.. i was told bc coilovers are great for there price ? the br series if not mistaken ?

also interested in putting a dual exhaust - what do you recommend thats dope and affordable

clutch assembly ? you mean the short shifter.. which one do you recommend btw ?

i dont really know anything about clutch assembly, trans mount and intakes but i am interested in upgrading so if you could point me in the right direction.. i would really appreciate it..everything from what brand youd go with to how much they cost

break it down brotha..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts