Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Hyundai Genesis coupe 3.8l
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i need some advise. I have a 2015 Rspec Coupe 3.8L that has a faulty engine n’ wont run. Dont want to sell the car after i already put suspension, exhaust, interior stuff ect.. anyways my question is, is there any similar/compatible engines that are reliable enough to fit as a swap? Dont really care power wise just want it running again is my goal.

Also to add yes ive looked for another 3.8 motor n’ literally cant find one n’ no one else can. “no one else” includes dealerships, autoshops, including myself which ive tried n’ tried confirming.

Another question, is it possible to swap to a 2.0t from a 3.8?

i appreciate anyones time for reading n’ perhaps assisting me with this <3.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Okay i need some advise. I have a 2015 Rspec Coupe 3.8L that has a faulty engine n’ wont run. Dont want to sell the car after i already put suspension, exhaust, interior stuff ect.. anyways my question is, is there any similar/compatible engines that are reliable enough to fit as a swap? Dont really care power wise just want it running again is my goal.

Also to add yes ive looked for another 3.8 motor n’ literally cant find one n’ no one else can. “no one else” includes dealerships, autoshops, including myself which ive tried n’ tried confirming.

Maybe try reaching out to MT motor sports out of Las Vegas or English Touch Performance out of Florida!

·
Premium Member
16,356 Posts

Basically will be a chassis swap... meaning you find/buy a wrecked 2.0t and swap everything over, including the wiring.

·
Sleeper!
857 Posts
Maybe try reaching out to MT motor sports out of Las Vegas or English Touch Performance out of Florida!
Appreciate the mention and yeah if you are looking to do a rebuilt engine we can definitely help you out with that. Even if you just wanted parts to have it rebuilt and done locally to you that's fine with us. Feel free to message me on IG or Facebook as it's faster. MTMotorsports

1 - 4 of 4 Posts