Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 used, but in great condition computer monitors that I am wanting to sell. All are 22" screen size. 3 are Acer A231H that are just a hair over a year old. Great all around usage, no dead or stuck pixels. Acer's come with both VGA and DVI connections and are 1080P HD compliant. They are LCD models with standard backlight instead of LED as I find LEDs tend to wash out being too bright. Also, they come with base stands but are also wall or desk pole mountable. The 4th monitor is an AOC 2217V that is closer to 3 years old that has almost the same specs as the Acers I listed above and is a good all around work monitor.

I am asking $150 plus shipping per monitor for the 3 Acers and $100 plus shipping for the AOC which shows to be half the going rate on Google for Refurb to new. Can't beat that. The monitors are currently with me in Houston, TX and I am willing to ship, just need to know where to get you a quote. Let me know. You can post here or PM me.
AOC 2217V

Acer A231H

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually no, that is just my gaming rig and what I am on every blue moon in the evening or when I get sick. Most of the time I am on either my work setup which is simlar powered through a Lenovo ThinkPad or on my personal Lenovo ThinkPad.

What's up with your MacBook that it is "Broken"

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Actually no, that is just my gaming rig and what I am on every blue moon in the evening or when I get sick. Most of the time I am on either my work setup which is simlar powered through a Lenovo ThinkPad or on my personal Lenovo ThinkPad.

What's up with your MacBook that it is "Broken"
So.. Its a $1700 air book that I bought for school. Was carrying it with it shut, turned a corner too fast and smacked it off the corner of my mini fridge. It shattered the screen.

I was quoted $700 to fix it. Needless to say, Im suffering with half a screen :rofl:

EDIT: PICTURE

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have any spare of backup? If you give me the exact model number for your series, I could probably fix it for a heck of a lot cheaper that that in 1 week including ship time. Or, if you come to the Dragon in a few weeks, I could fix it there lol.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Do you have any spare of backup? If you give me the exact model number for your series, I could probably fix it for a heck of a lot cheaper that that in 1 week including ship time. Or, if you come to the Dragon in a few weeks, I could fix it there lol.
I looked into doing it myself. I couldn't find the screen anywhere for under $350.. And I will PM you a serial number :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Interested, my kids have an older game system hooked to an ancient too large tube tv. Which one will be adequate?

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
948 Posts
X Box original, and also the XBox 360. Thanks.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These monitors are computer monitors. So long as you have a conversion to DVI or VGA? I would think one of the Racers would be cool and work. I know there are HDMI to DVI cables (I have one I would throw in for you). That should cover the Xbox 360. The old school Xbox though would need something to convert from composite or component to DVI or VGA and that I am not as sure on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
948 Posts
Thanks ... lemme talk to my guys. I appreciate the offer on the conversion cable for the ACER. I was googling for specs, ideally the monitor would have some rudimentary speakers, but that's non realistic. I may be better off with a cheapo flat screen tv that has HDMI and composite inputs and fake surround sound.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fair enough, let me know.

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
657 Posts
I have a brand new 19t turbo. I also have a 27" AOC borderless IPS monitor I could trade as well.

I have a nice gaming PC and I'd love to use my nvidia surround :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a brand new 19t turbo. I also have a 27" AOC borderless IPS monitor I could trade as well.

I have a nice gaming PC and I'd love to use my nvidia surround :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I may trade you all three of the newer Acers for the AOC. Can you post or PM me a pic? Where are you out of? Does the AOC have versa mounts on the back for wall mount or rack mount like in my my pics above?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts