·
That Guy
89 Posts
What was final price on them?

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
How should payment be made?
When the shirts arrive at my door step, ill give everyone a link to purchase them.

What was final price on them?
Final price is TBD, cheaper the more shirts are ordered, so I am giving everyone a few more hours to place any last minute orders. Last year I had 35 some shirts and it was about $14-15 a shirt.

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
UPDATE: Shirts are ordered. They should be here in 7-10 days. I will provide the people who reserved shirts with a link to purchase first, then I will open the remainder to the rest of the forum. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
85 Posts
woot woot!

·
That Guy
89 Posts
Sweet

·
Registered
145 Posts
UPDATE: Shirts are ordered. They should be here in 7-10 days. I will provide the people who reserved shirts with a link to purchase first, then I will open the remainder to the rest of the forum. Thanks everyone!
Thank you for all the effort, you're the man. Added plus that you like House. I loved that show.

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Glad everyone is as excited as I am! I will keep you updated along the way. The web store is ready to go, so as soon as I get them ill pass the link along.

Thank you for all the effort, you're the man. Added plus that you like House. I loved that show.
No problem! I get the most satisfaction when I see them around!

PS: great show.

·
That Guy
89 Posts
Great got it.

Notice to all, Ill be ordering these between 10/18-10/19. I will be ordering a few extra of the most popular sizes/styles. But don't count on there being any left over! Once I get the shirts in, ill give everyone the mini store link to purchase them.
from op

·
Registered
102 Posts
Payment sent, thanks for the time and effort these are cool :)

·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Payment sent, thanks for the time and effort these are cool :)
Cool man, I see it in the system Looks like the shop/checkout works perfect as well. I'm glad I could help!

You'll get a confirmation when it ships out!

UPDATE 10/26: Link to purchase are being sent to those that "pre-ordered" today! Then I will open the remainder to the rest of the forum (in 24-48 hours). Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Paid!

41 - 60 of 90 Posts