Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just got the kit put on over the weekend. Drove up to the shop and I just can't say enough how thrilled I am to have chosen this exhaust. The guys at mufflerman were awesome to say the least. Attention to detail like it was one of their own cars. The sound is perfect and hit the gas, she roars. Fitment was perfect on my 15' Coupe R-Spec.

Attachments

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts
nice clearance. Wish I had more clearance with my GRiP, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I might be a little late, but I also have a few clips of my exhaust put together on a youtube video. I have a 3.8 genesis coupe with Solo CBE and Ark Test pipes. My girlfriend and I had a few issues when finding an exhaust because we wanted no drone, pops, loud in the outside but not in the inside since we always go on road trips and have passengers. After researching all the exhaust, the Solo Performance matched the most. You can come check out the video if you like :) I just created this account so I wont be able to post a link, but just go on youtube and search up "Solo Performance CBE Genesis Coupe 3.8" it's the one uploaded by "jasonxnikki" or you can just look at my instagram @ JG_Bk2 and it'll be there.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Here she is after the turbo,...rumble rumble mellowed out for sure. I'll have to try and get a clip under boost but that would require a much better camera.

Pops have nothing to do with the exhaust itself, rather, CATS or no CATS, fueling, tune and the like. ( Mine come from methanol,LOL).

https://youtu.be/tjzQ3xKjGGw

Here is BOOM-BOOM pow.

https://youtu.be/PHEhX2LQ-vo

·
Registered
798 Posts
Custom work

So we pulled trigger on a custom section of piping to replace the muffler on this. Shes too quiet,...LOL. The great thing about Solo s stuff is its truly modular. So I keep the muffler, in case I have to take a trip through some gay-ass states that will ticket loud cars. LOL:smile:

**The turbo itself acts like a muffler when shes not in boost. So I will be straight pipes with Solos built in resonators upstream. I'm stoked.

Preparations for "obnoxious" sounds to match her 345 width 12.5 wide rear wheels,...then I'll turn up the boost-FINALLY.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts