Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
lag, lag, lag, bye
33 Posts
This thread is full of win! Idiots are everywhere boys. With that being said:

If I plasti-dip all the rust on my Elantra, will it bubble back up?

·
never use only drop once!
2,746 Posts
lol. in case you were actually serious, I don't know about plasti-dip, but I bought some no name walmart-brand rubber to redo my paint matched grille because its cratered like the surface of the moon....and that **** is like boiled tar. I don't think it's EVER coming off...so you could use that, but your going to have a verrrrrry textured car, it looks like rhino liner lol.

·
1stgengen
4,533 Posts
Speaking of rhino liner, what do you think of that granite textured stone spray paint stuff? You know, the stuff that dries and feels like sandpaper. Next big thing?

Thinking about making my car look like a big granite rock, that way I can blend right into the scenery here. Best anti theft ever.

·
2,746 Posts

·
2,746 Posts
League of Legends reference, Xzibit reference, and granite painted gencoupe in one post. Yeah. That just happened.

·
KDM FTW
2,612 Posts
I just bought a 2013... Anyone know where I can get a turbo kit for it? Oh and some wing badges, I think I'm the first person to ask about those, and since my car has a 3.8, the engine section is the best place to ask about badges.

And so much hate for plastidip lol. Suppose it's warranted though. Maybe plastidipping the 4.2 stroker kit is +20hp?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
KDM FTW
2,612 Posts
Make sure that info goes into the build threads!!!

·
a.k.a. DevilDog
6,105 Posts
I just bought a 2013... Anyone know where I can get a turbo kit for it? Oh and some wing badges, I think I'm the first person to ask about those, and since my car has a 3.8, the engine section is the best place to ask about badges.

And so much hate for plastidip lol. Suppose it's warranted though. Maybe plastidipping the 4.2 stroker kit is +20hp?

At the turbo kit store :D

·
Insert Klever Title Here
1,733 Posts

·
2,746 Posts
:D

we must tower dive.

·
No, It's not a Tiburon.
412 Posts
I.....I........I..love...this thread........

21 - 40 of 98 Posts