Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 383 Posts

·
Vendor
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Depo Racing Genesis 3.8 V6 test-pipe set. These offroad pipes will remove your stock cats. You can replace your whole exhaust system and you still wont get any more power then installing these, this is where the power gets robbed. These would be installed day 2 of owning the car,lol.

- 2.5 inch Straight through design (test pipe) eliminates restricted cat section.

- Direct bolt on fitment

- Gaskets /bolts included

- 304 stainless steel

- 10 mm thick flange

I have these pipes in HFC Hi flow cat version

·
Registered
771 Posts
Are these for 10-12 or 13's ????

·
Obsessed
1,176 Posts
Proof of aforementioned "gains"?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
:gc-smiley-sign-i-ag

It was my understanding that our secondary cats are pretty high-flowing already, and test pipes alone are more for sound? Do we have some dyno sheets available for these test pipes to give us an idea of what we might be able to expect? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Any chance of making a downpipe set for us 3.8 guys?

Limited options are available and I'd rather buy the complete set instead of piece by piece.

·
Registered
771 Posts

·
Vendor
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well can u please find out ???
buy them and try them out, I'll pay for return shipping if they don't. Others Companies list there pipes as 2010-2013 so I guess there is no difference

Maybe on the headers it will take time.

·
Obsessed
1,176 Posts
:gc-smiley-sign-i-ag

It was my understanding that our secondary cats are pretty high-flowing already, and test pipes alone are more for sound? Do we have some dyno sheets available for these test pipes to give us an idea of what we might be able to expect? Thanks!
Bump :fleshbox:

·
Canadian
392 Posts
Should fit on the 2013, only the downpipe-manifold flange has changed.

·
Registered
771 Posts
They've been added to my list......

1 - 20 of 383 Posts