Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get close to 350whp, besides a custom tune and the mods listed in my sig, what else besides a bigger turbo would I need to reach that? Could I get close to 350whp with the ISR EVO 9 Turbo kit alone?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if I get injectors won't I need a separate fuel management system? or a haltech?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll need a custom tune on your ECU or an aftermarket ECU but you still need that tuned as well. The stock ECU is tunable
Ahhh okay. I just remember the guy that does AlphaSpeed tunes saying something about if you upgrade the turbo and injectors you need to get a haltech to tune everything. Or maybe I misread it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ahhh okay. I just remember the guy that does AlphaSpeed tunes saying something about if you upgrade the turbo and injectors you need to get a haltech to tune everything. Or maybe I misread it.
Haltech is optional. Depending on where you live though a tune could be hard to find. Search the 2010 turbo upgrade section for more info and reviews

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haltech is optional. Depending on where you live though a tune could be hard to find. Search the 2010 turbo upgrade section for more info and reviews
I’m in Orlando Florida. I know there’s an alphaspeed tuner here. So that’s not A problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts