Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm from Vietnam,I've a 2011 Gen 2.0T AT with cold air intake,full exhaust system,intercooler,ECU flashed and BOV... Now I get around 300hp.
I would like to get around 400 RWHP but I have no info about who can help me???
I'm ready to purchase bigger turbo and injectors,fuel pump (if need) but the most difficult is "there is not any dyno in my country"...So can I flash the ECU in USA (or somewhere else) then import it with turbo and injectors to Vietnam that I just replace them into my Gen???

Sorry for the bad English.

Thank you very much

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
That is about 250-270 crank hp

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Search-performance.com has really cheap parts, their custumer service is very good too! Go into their website, go to products, then select genesis coupe and your year. You will not believe their prices!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
btrcc has a stage 3 for autos. try that. wont get you to the 400, but it will be a huge improvement over what you got

·
Premium Member
13,004 Posts
first of all, english isn't this guys first language so using search and knowing what to look for can be difficult.

OP,
contact either Beyond Redline :: Performance Center or BTR Car Customs - BTRCC, I'm sure either company will be able to help you out more efficiently than this forum will be able to.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
smh :gc-noob::gc-Smiley-UseSearch topic should be closed till op can read and use search:squint:
:thumbdown: clearly stated he's in Vietnam. No need to be a Dick.

Sent from my SGH-I717M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
616 Posts
isn't SFR in South Korea? wouldnt that be closer for him to buy tunes and parts?

·
2.0 MT - Shanghai
1,418 Posts
My buddy here in China got the Btrcc kit. He has a manual but it doesn't make any difference. You will need to send in your ECU and they'll send it back. If you are Asia spec, you probably have the immobilizer. What you can do is purchase an ECU (from the forum for example) take it to Hyundai so they program it for your immobilizer and send it to Btrcc so that they can reflash it for you. They'll send it back with the kit parts. They have experience, talk to them.

I don't know if BR ships directly to Asia since I used my forwarder in CA to get the parts they shipped me but I think they do ship worldwide. They are great too and provide canned tunes. I don't know if they reflash ECU sent to them or not, you will have to talk directly with them.

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts