Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought it. Got board Saturday found her and bought her. 2013 2.0t. Extremely clean wicked fast. 80k miles. Wife is pissed at me even she's the one wanted it. Anyway there's a noise when hit a bump. From passenger side rear anyone had that problem?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Just bought it. Got board Saturday found her and bought her. 2013 2.0t. Extremely clean wicked fast. 80k miles. Wife is pissed at me even she's the one wanted it. Anyway there's a noise when hit a bump. From passenger side rear anyone had that problem?
Get used to it the Gen is a creaking cracking rattle can. Just get a louder exhaust to drown out the creaks and cracks lol. All jokes aside can you describe the noise?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get used to it the Gen is a creaking cracking rattle can. Just get a louder exhaust to drown out the creaks and cracks lol. All jokes aside can you describe the noise?
Have a jeep does it. Its like its bottom out. I've heard about the rubber bushings going bad I don't see anything wrong. Hit a bump it sounds like a gun. Its the rear passenger side. Just started hearing it of course there's no warranty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts