Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many of you guys have this exhaust and have videos? i m thinking of pulling the trigger with in the month for this exhaust. i m in love with the whole design its so sexy and i heard it on jays car it was so mean . i really want something that sounds so nice and looks good :) my other option is waiting to see what gctuner comes out with.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I had the 7ism exhaust first, before I got the ARK single.

It's a really nice exhaust. Build quality is great, it's all T304 stainless the whole way through. It's got a really low growl to it, but it's fairly quiet compared to other exhausts like the CP-E. You can definitely hear it when you get on the throttle.

AFAIK, it's also one of the only quad tip exhausts without the blue tips.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I say do it Nikko! And post some vids too!

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i ve added another decision lol i might buy cp-e bc of the overall design and its a few hundred cheaper when i was last quoted last month. input?

·
Registered
100 Posts
7ism and ARK are the exact same exhaust basically. with the 3.8 they both rattle right around 2000 rpm

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
7ism and ARK are the exact same exhaust basically. with the 3.8 they both rattle right around 2000 rpm
I think you are referring to Racing version.

If you change to Street version, it won't rattle.

One customer recently changed from R version to S version and satisfy 100% for 3.8.

He changed due to noise of R version at 2,000rpm for automatic 3.8 was constant.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
how many of you guys have this exhaust and have videos? i m thinking of pulling the trigger with in the month for this exhaust. i m in love with the whole design its so sexy and i heard it on jays car it was so mean . i really want something that sounds so nice and looks good :) my other option is waiting to see what gctuner comes out with.
Take a look at Injen dude. It's nearly the same design as 7ism but costs less--for the same or BETTER quality than 7ism btw. Plus, Injen is manufactured right here in the USA. Don't get me wrong--both are excellent options, but Injen should be the better all-around choice.

AFAIK, it's also one of the only quad tip exhausts without the blue tips.
Actually, Injen and ARK offer polished tips too :D

·
Registered
100 Posts

One customer recently changed from R version to S version and satisfy 100% for 3.8.

He changed due to noise of R version at 2,000rpm for automatic 3.8 was constant.
Yeah I've heard that putting the cats back in will fix the rattle but who wants cats when I have yalls supercharger on here soon :D idk how it affects gas mileage but I have no problem keeping the revs over 2,000.

·
Registered
302 Posts

Hey PowerAXEL... what is the S version you speak of? Where can u get it?
Any pics as well?

thxs

·
Uber Member
255 Posts
silly 3.8 people commenting on a 2.0t thread. sorry, was trolling and it made me lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got the 7ism exhaust, it's race version for 2.0. I would say the quality is top notch and I just LOVE the sound! not too quiet not too noisy, the most important to me is the sound just matches the Genesis Coupe 's tone and manner, I know it's a personal favor maybe.

·
Registered
297 Posts
As someone who has had the 7ism on my car, it does sound really good. Much lower than the other exhausts out there, but a nice volume level (not too loud).

If you can afford it, I'd say go for it. I had the race version, the kind they have on the SFR website.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts