Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will every Gencoupe member with 7ism exhaust please post a video [preferably without music] showing off both the look and sound of your exhaust along with what version it is.

There's a group buy going on right now for this exhaust for the 3.8 (and possibly the 2.0) and I would like to see some plain vids of both the street and racing versions on your GCs to help get a better understanding of what they sound like.

I'm leaning towards the street version, but I'd still like to see vids of the racing version aside from what's already out there.

Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.gencoupe.com/poweraxel/55564-pa-gauging-interest-7ism-gb.html

Vids along this line are what I'd like to see more of, but it helps to specify which version you're running. Thanks All!!! :)

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Sorry, I meant "lose out on horsepower". The GB will take a while to complete, that's all. You'd be missing out on some extra punch to your Coupe by waiting that long!

·
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I meant "lose out on horsepower". The GB will take a while to complete, that's all. You'd be missing out on some extra punch to your Coupe by waiting that long!

Oh. Well rest assured, my v6 is no snail, so I'm fine with waiting, especially with a price that good.

·
Wannabe Gen Owner
81 Posts
Oh. Well rest assured, my v6 is no snail, so I'm fine with waiting, especially with a price that good.
No issues waiting here as well...especially since I'm kinda waiting for the 2012...just going to hope this exhaust will fit the 2012...if not, I'll just sell it.

PS Rizor...nice job getting the word out...the more the better for sure!

·
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
race version bro :)
You think so huh? Not sure I want to go that loud. I would be more interested on knowing the difference in performance increase between the two. But as far as sound goes, I prefer the street version. It's aggressive while not drawing too much attention.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts