Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered my new XXR's today with the Hankook V12's they will be here Friday and I'm ordering my Pro-Kit Springs from Tom tomorrow. So my real question is do any of you guys or gals suggest I should put them on in a certain order. I know I have to get an alignment after the suspension drop thats why I was wandering do I wait to put the new wheels and tires on or put all of it on at once and go straight to the shop and get the alignment?? Any comments or suggestions would be great.

·
2.0T
325 Posts
So I ordered my new XXR's today with the Hankook V12's they will be here Friday and I'm ordering my Pro-Kit Springs from Tom tomorrow. So my real question is do any of you guys or gals suggest I should put them on in a certain order. I know I have to get an alignment after the suspension drop thats why I was wandering do I wait to put the new wheels and tires on or put all of it on at once and go straight to the shop and get the alignment?? Any comments or suggestions would be great.
I heard the pro-kit takes about A week to settle....Then after that, throw your new wheels on and go for an alignment:)

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
^^ I'd just give it about 200 miles and go from there. Depending on how you drive, that 200 miles should come quick. :)

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only drive about 10 to 12 miles a day during a reg week a little more on weekends. Will it hurt my new tires alot if I put it all on at once or put it on drive for a week then get an alignment or is that just a no go??

·
Breast Examiner
1,784 Posts
The new wheels will be balanced and the alignment should not be off much,
if they mark the camber bolt in front for re-assembly.
Rear should not be affected. Wheel balance will cause more wear than alignment.
I say put it all on at once, drive for 2 weeks and put some cornering stress on the springs.
Then get it 4 wheel aligned.
:hello:

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Thanks man for the help

How much does a four wheel cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts