Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

A new member!!

735 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  insported 
#1 · (Edited)
A new member from florida!! Not a gen owner but oh well

Well i said id make a intro for ya guys so here it is, some of my good friends are one here (r1rx7girl and kirk) and after this whole supra+evo+coupe fiasco i thought id post a intro thread :p. Basically my life is working, cars, and friends its how it goes. Any ways heres my cars, i also have a daihatsu charade as a beater/daily but we will keep the pictures of that out of this thread hahahaha. :rofl:

The Supra(sorry iphone 3g quality pics fail)

The GTR

Engine bay isnt finished, powder coating gun broke half way though, also missing my strut bar cause of this.. lol

Id love to own a new 2.0 coupe for a daily but i dont think thats gunna happen any time in the near future, i think they look super aggresive and im sure ill stick around the forums for a while! But anyways Enjoy!

See less See more
#2 ·
sick rides!!!!!!!!!! all you need is a gen with the Skyline and the Supra!!! lol

where in FL you live????

#4 ·
Yeah i know where its at i vakay there sometimes, i was asking cause i can swear i seen your supra b4 somewhere i used to live in orlando and always was out that way on the weekends to see friends

#8 ·
Welcome aboard. Nice rides for sure. So which is more fun to drive the supra or the GT-R?
Hmm, well they both have there ups and downs i guess, Supra rides nice on the stock suspension and hauls some ass on the highway lol, but the gtr is just so much funner. Reason being the awd system in the car just love how it acts. Dont get me wrong the supra is a blast to haha

#6 ·
Welcome aboard. Nice rides for sure. So which is more fun to drive the supra or the GT-R?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.