Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

A few months ago my ABS light starting to come on. It would come and go at first. Sometimes showing up the first time I touch a bump. Now it is solid.

I bought a code scanner than can read the ABS module and it came back with C1203 "Wheel speed sensor front-fh Open / short". So I took the front right tire off and tested the sensor by looking for ohms. It was wide open and can't get a reading on it. I compared to front left and I could get a reading on it though it was a bit of a challenge.

So I bought an OEM hub and replaced it - this wasn't an easy task. The hub was rusted on nicely. After putting it back together I have the same issue. I cleared the code and it came back right away. I also can watch individual speed sensors and front right still read 0mph while the rest show speed.

Thoughts on what to do next? I am not sure how to validate the cable is okay and the ABS control module. The cable seems to disappear into the engine bay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same issue with my 2011 gc and dont know what to do. If you figured it out pls let me know. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts