Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
M-Version Stage 3 = 1000HP. Let the good times roll :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you think the picture showing the charger replacing the intake manifold is referring to the M-Version?

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
We need that kind of love here in NA.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pure Beauty.

I want picture no. 4!!!!
I know!! Everything is RIGHT there! The mechanical side of completing an install like this has to be rather straight forward for any mechanic. Like many have said already on this forum, it all comes down to that stingy ECU.

It's still fun to sit and drool though. Do you think thats a stage 1 pulley? Looks pretty big.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Wow, nice stuff. I wish there were enough room for an integrated intercooler though. I wish this was available here... Now!

Isn't Jay from SFR going to KTown soon??? Buy some of these Jay. I'll for sure take one off your hands.

·
Former GenesisCoupe Owner
856 Posts
I know!! Everything is RIGHT there! The mechanical side of completing an install like this has to be rather straight forward for any mechanic. Like many have said already on this forum, it all comes down to that stingy ECU.

It's still fun to sit and drool though. Do you think thats a stage 1 pulley? Looks pretty big.

It looks like a Ken Belle or a Maggie. It is set up similiar to a Terminator from the way it looks.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Or this could all just be a cruel, cruel joke. No way that hoods closing though.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Anyone notice the belt looks extremely loose?

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
And were is the "tube" from the throttle body to the air filter??

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like Photoshop to me.
They did a great job if it is!

Anyone notice the belt looks extremely loose?
And were is the "tube" from the throttle body to the air filter??
I noticed that too. Do you think they are still in early stages of developing this setup? There are multiple videos up of the Stage 1 setup. Hopefully if/when they get the monster setup finished, they will post some videos for us to drool over.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Sweet. Sounds cool.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts