·
Registered
2,221 Posts
woot woot good stuff what ya get!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
reflash and fuel line. i gave up on waiting for a user-tunable solution. while in the works, it's still a long ways off, and i want better mpg. I also decided to keep the car as the 1m is over-priced IMO and not what i want i think. If you recall, I didn't buy the 135i because of its lack of true limited slip and instead bought the gen coupe.

So, yes, i bought the reflash for better mpg :)

ok, the power bump will be nice too :D

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
geesh....another excuse to post whore lmfao

·
Registered
105 Posts
I bought my first mods tonight. :cool:

Bye Bye warranty :fleshbox:
Noooo warantyyyyyyy...lol

Waranty is the only reason I got Hyundai :bowdown:

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
About damn time you spent some $$ on that car, congrats.

·
That Guy
421 Posts
warranty is for regular folks.

welcome to the "special" club :)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Improving you gas milage doesnt count!!

definition of mod: Anything that makes you car look hella sexy and/or decreases gas milage.:D

·
Use the F'n Search Button
4,280 Posts
With the gas prices on the rise, anything to up the MPG is a good investment.

Sh!t, I may be driving my winter beater civic in the spring/summer, if gas is climbing to $4-$5.

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't drive much, so fuel prices don't really effect me. I maybe get gas once a month. I have a whopping 3600 miles on my car and it will be 2 years old in 5 months.

I work from home, so no commute, and i have a truck for the winter/etc, so i pretty much only drive the genesis for pleasure.

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
Sounds like you need to do a cross-country road trip in the Gen. Maybe go to a Cali gen coupe meet? lol

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i like it.

I'll have one of the lowest mileage, un-adulterated, un-riced gensis examples out there on the rarest model ('10 2.0t track) therefore will demand the highest resale :)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i like it.

I'll have one of the lowest mileage, un-adulterated, un-riced gensis examples out there on the rarest model ('10 2.0t track) therefore will demand the highest resale :)
+1 thats some good stuff. i would go nuts if i didn't drive everyday lol...i love to wake up and drive. i didn't know the track is the rarest model but thats good to know because a recent change has led me to buy turboflagships track 2.0t. i will use my Tiburon the rest of the year as my highway car(60miles a day) and use the GC for pleasure!.....i mean leisure :)

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2.0t track is 1 year only, 2010. only base, premium, and rspec now in the 11's. It may not be the rarest yet (i don't have any sales figures), but in one more model year it will be. So, anyone who wants brembos and a sunroof/good stereo/etc wants a 2010 track.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
2.0t track is 1 year only, 2010. only base, premium, and rspec now in the 11's. It may not be the rarest yet (i don't have any sales figures), but in one more model year it will be. So, anyone who wants brembos and a sunroof/good stereo/etc wants a 2010 track.
Yay for me, thanks for the info

1 - 20 of 34 Posts