Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Was at the West Edmonton Mall today and parked near the first entrance there was a Chameleon dipped first gen with a vinyl roof. Who ever owns this car, well done. It looked awesome.

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Hey guys, i made a Calgary and area gencoupe facebook page. its closed but you should still be able to search it and request to join.
have 20 members on there so far basically all calgary members.
the page is called

Alberta Gencoupe Club (AGC) if youd like to join.
Loving all the gens out this summer!!

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
man if people were to post on here every time they saw a gen I believe it would be a more lively thread lol.. I dunno about you guys but on my 30km drive to and from work each day I see atleast 2 or 3 gens driving around.
Im sure most are just randoms and not on this group but im bored this morning and had to comment what was on my mind ahah

·
Registered
62 Posts
I see a couple at anderson station every day. I see a few coming out of my community, but it's mostly young girls and old men/women I see. I just don't bother to post about it.

I've seen a few Asian dudes around, and when I wave they look at me like I have 2 heads.

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
^^ LOL ya I see a lot around the Anderson, southland drive areas along 14th when im driving to work. and like you said I see the women as well as the Asian guys haha.

Ive given up on waving at them lol

·
Break Necks - Kill Egos
673 Posts
I get the dirtiest stares when I try to wave so I gave up hahah.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
You guys make me feel bad because I don't even bother waving at people lol.

Not anti-social or snobby I swears to the precious!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
So you're merely oblivious to waves from other GC drivers? Yeah that happens when you are paying attention to traffic and staying of the bumper of a bus. :D

201 - 210 of 210 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.