Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -

Recent changes in my life is forcing me to sell my car. If you know of anyone in the area looking for a car such as mine, please point them in my direction.

Thanks!

//

Salut les gars -

Les changements recents dans ma vie me force a vendre ma voiture. Si vous connaissez une personne dans la zone qui cherche une voiture comme la mienne, s'il vous plait les signaler dans ma direction.

Merci!

·
tadam!
2,572 Posts
oh! sad to hear this my friend

your french getting good tho :)

ill let you know if i know someone interrested

·
Registered
443 Posts
Are you parting parts of the car or selling as is?

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm keeping the car, because selling it wasn't a good option. I did however have to sell my winter car and now I'll be driving this bad boy all year round. Wish me luck, lol.

·
never use only drop once!
2,746 Posts
Well I'm glad to see you didn't sell, otherwise the gencoupe mafia would have to put a horse head in your bed. I guess you didn't read the part of the registration EULA where it said "All founding members must remain GC owners for life under penalty of death". Consider yourself informed.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, sounds good! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Well I'm glad to see you didn't sell, otherwise the gencoupe mafia would have to put a horse head in your bed. I guess you didn't read the part of the registration EULA where it said "All founding members must remain GC owners for life under penalty of death". Consider yourself informed.
On behalf of all Italians, I approve this message.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts