Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Hyundai =ever= resolved the issue with some Android phones not being able to connect for media use? Right PITA that I can't use my Samsung S20 to connect to play tunes or listen to podcasts from my phone. Phone works OK, Google nav works OK, just no tunes. I had the same issue with my last LG phone, but the LG I had before that worked just fine.

Lyle

·
Advenio Pariter
4,079 Posts
My much older Android years ago worked fine in my BK1. I am guessing that the S20 is more advanced than the firmware in your car. With the Gen Coupe out of production you will not likely see any sort of update for it. My S22+ works fine in my VN, but it is a 2020...also out of production now. :^/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has Hyundai =ever= resolved the issue with some Android phones not being able to connect for media use? Right PITA that I can't use my Samsung S20 to connect to play tunes or listen to podcasts from my phone. Phone works OK, Google nav works OK, just no tunes. I had the same issue with my last LG phone, but the LG I had before that worked just fine.

Lyle
I just discovered a poss fix for your phone connection issue. You need to open the Developer settings on your phone. Then tap on the Developer option in your phone settings Scroll down to BLUETOOTH PBAP select PBAP Property Limits and change tbe info to the following :
TEL - No Limit
ETC -2
PICTURE -Yes
Now try pairing your phone with your car. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts