Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Until recently, Tomi has been doing everything on his own. Research, prototype, testing, production, sales, packaging, shipping, etc. ATQ products are far superior, and as such, demand is high. If one is patient, the payoff is a product you'll never be unhappy with, or have to replace with something better.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Who is it you think is not understanding something? Look at my screenshot from the 5th. He says he will ship the shifter on the 6th just to keep me from cancelling. Knowing full good and well he doesn't have them. But you say 2 weeks?? Hmm
He was probably going to make one for you the old way by hand. He does have some finished components laying in a box in his shop in case he has to rush manufacture one to make a customer happy. So No, I doubt he was lying. I think you just refused to give him the benefit of allowing him to make you happy. Then went on a rampage on the online forums because you didn't get your way, and proceeded to attack him where he cannot defend himself.

I can kind of see why he'd be irritated with you. Sorry, but its true.

·
Registered
198 Posts
He didn't notify me of anything, the last thing he said was that he shouldn't have to pay them. The only reason he reversed it was because I disputed it after he basically told me I was SOL.

·
Banned
122 Posts
I doubt that's the only reason. I'm talking to him right now. Paypal was going to close the case as is. He requested that the fee's be reversed. Assumptions my friend don't get you very far in life.

·
Registered
198 Posts
He was probably going to make one for you the old way by hand. He does have some finished components laying in a box in his shop in case he has to rush manufacture one to make a customer happy. So No, I doubt he was lying. I think you just refused to give him the benefit of allowing him to make you happy. Then went on a rampage on the online forums because you didn't get your way, and proceeded to attack him where he cannot defend himself.

I can kind of see why he'd be irritated with you. Sorry, but its true.
I gave him every opportunity to make it right, he chose not to. You are chiming in because you're his friend and/or fanboy not looking at it objectively, which I predicted in my first post. Again, you can feel free to read the entire email chain if you like..

·
Banned
122 Posts
I gave him every opportunity to make it right, he chose not to. You are chiming in because your his friend and/or fanboy not looking at it objectively, which I predicted in my first post. Again, you can feel free to read the entire email chain if you like..
Obviously you did not. If you did, he would have made you a shifter with those components he has at his shop. So obviously you've been hostile, not very understanding and caused him a hassle. I can completely understand why he would tell you off and not want to deal with you anymore. I'm chiming in as someone who has spent nearly 2300$ with ATQ in the last year and who is extremely happy with my transactions with ATQ. But ok....

I've read it, and I think hes been very open with you and you've failed to understand a single thing he's said. You've been hostile and a hassle to him. Whereas he's just told you whats going on. I see no wrong doings other then an immature ex customer.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Obviously you did not. If you did, he would have made you a shifter with those components he has at his shop. So obviously you've been hostile, not very understanding and caused him a hassle. I can completely understand why he would tell you off and not want to deal with you anymore. I'm chiming in as someone who has spent nearly 2300$ with ATQ in the last year and who is extremely happy with my transactions with ATQ. But ok....

I've read it, and I think hes been very open with you and you've failed to understand a single thing he's said. You've been hostile and a hassle to him. Whereas he's just told you whats going on. I see no wrong doings other then an immature ex customer.
I find it odd that you are relaying messages for a non-vendor and involving yourself in customer matters that aren't your problem..

·
Registered
198 Posts
I never was hostile to him until after I asked for the fees since I didn't sell him anything. He told me to stick it so I filed a dispute. Fees I paid extra for him in the first place... But go ahead and back your boy and call names. You were not involved any anything until I gave my personal business experience. His personal friendship with you has no bearing in this. He had my money for 6 months and missed promised delivery dates 4-5 times, but I'm wrong for asking to cancel and for a full refund? Laughable, like is business skills

·
Banned
122 Posts
I find it odd that you are relaying messages for a non-vendor and involving yourself in customer matters that aren't your problem..
Just trying to help out :) I think its ridiculous the half truths that are posted, I love the company and their parts. I don't think its fair that ATQ can't respond to this kind of thing. Am I breaking any forum rules by relaying information to the forum? I am not relaying messages between ATQ and anyone else.

·
Banned
122 Posts
I never was hostile to him until after I asked for the fees since I didn't sell him anything. He told me to stick it so I filed a dispute. Fees I paid extra for him in the first place... But go ahead and back your boy and call names. You were not involved any anything until I gave my personal business experience. His personal friendship with you has no bearing in this. He had my money for 6 months and missed promised delivery dates 4-5 times, but I'm wrong for asking to cancel and for a full refund? Laughable, like is business skills

He said you ordered August 27th, It hasn't even been 5 months yet. Horrible, just horrible the misinformation you've been posting. Sir I've spent alot of money with ATQ, I am not his *Boy/Fanboy* I am a very happy customer who thinks that your drama is extremely childish, all I am doing is relaying the truth to the public at the crap you are posting.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just trying to help out :) I think its ridiculous the half truths that are posted, I love the company and their parts. I don't think its fair that ATQ can't respond to this kind of thing. Am I breaking any forum rules by relaying information to the forum? I am not relaying messages between ATQ and anyone else.
No half truths, here is the entire conversation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UDlOzyp6rlh7e3DjUXUum3RQZBKytXsg4glFBZkQU5s/edit?usp=sharing

Now anyone who is on the ATQ page on FB knows of all the missed ship date promises, but here are a couple..

ATQ - Album on Imgur

·
Registered
198 Posts
He said you ordered August 27th, It hasn't even been 5 months yet. Horrible, just horrible the misinformation you've been posting. Sir I've spent alot of money with ATQ, I am not his *Boy/Fanboy* I am a very happy customer who thinks that your drama is extremely childish, all I am doing is relaying the truth to the public at the crap you are posting.
You got me, I said 6 months but its been 5... busted

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have always had a pleasure doing business with Tomi. When i ordered my shifter i received it no more than 5 business days later. When things run smoothly parts are shipped out promptly. Sometimes things aren't in his control, but the product is amazing. Also, do not worry that you won't receive the product. IT WILL ARRIVE. CAR PARTS TAKE TIME.

·
Banned
122 Posts
No half truths, here is the entire conversation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UDlOzyp6rlh7e3DjUXUum3RQZBKytXsg4glFBZkQU5s/edit?usp=sharing

Now anyone who is on the ATQ page on FB knows of all the missed ship date promises, but here are a couple..

ATQ - Album on Imgur
The facebook posts explain the delays, again, I don't see the issues here other then an immature ex customer. All I see is a company updating what they've been doing, maybe somethings didn't work out, or possibly they got swamped with orders and couldn't do it on their own anymore?

So kind of like your 6 months + Wait time, thats actually about 4.5 months right?

Also, as I recall Tomi had made a post in March or April of 2015 that short shifters wouldn't be made until December 2015. So if he started any production before that date. I would have been grateful.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
IF ATQ would like to respond to HIS customers via this site, he needs to be a paying vendor.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The facebook posts explain the delays, again, I don't see the issues here other then an immature ex customer. All I see is a company updating what they've been doing, maybe somethings didn't work out, or possibly they got swamped with orders and couldn't do it on their own anymore?

So kind of like your 6 months + Wait time, thats actually about 4.5 months right?

Also, as I recall Tomi had made a post in March or April of 2015 that short shifters wouldn't be made until December 2015. So if he started any production before that date. I would have been grateful.
At what point was I immature again? Was it when I nicely asked for a refund? Was it when I pointed out he "paid me for product/services" which took out seller's fees when I didn't sell him anything, and asked that he didn't do that for the remainder of my balance that he still hasn't refunded? Or was it when I empathized with him but still explained that I'd rather do business elsewhere?

So you're saying because I did quick math in my head (Aug-Jan...5 or 6 months depending how you count it), and was a bit off, that I am not entitled to all of my money back and to decide I want to take my business elsewhere after so many failed attempts at an accurate delivery date? Did you happen to notice that I placed my order after seeing he said that he was cutting material? And 3 days after I placed my order he quoted 30 days? So I gave him months after that first missed date, and lastly another few weeks after his latest promise was missed. Sounds like Tomi needs to step back from your keyboard...

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
Why don't you take this up back with Tomi instead of complaining on a forum he can not even see? It just seems irrelevant and it doesn't solve anything.
It seems as though he's seeing this thread just fine as his customers are getting direct responses.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Why don't you take this up back with Tomi instead of complaining on a forum he can not even see? It just seems irrelevant and it doesn't solve anything.
fo·rum

noun
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

I did take it up with him and he told me he didn't have time for it. I filed a claim after he blew me off. He can choose to be on here if he likes. Now here is where I share my views. Take it for what its worth. Either decide to do business with him, or don't. Maybe someone sees this and decides they'd rather get their products elsewhere, in a time frame that was promised.

·
SUN★WORKS
56,362 Posts
fo·rum

noun
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

I did take it up with him and he told me he didn't have time for it. I filed a claim after he blew me off. He can choose to be on here if he likes. Now here is where I share my views. Take it for what its worth. Either decide to do business with him, or don't. Maybe someone sees this and decides they'd rather get their products elsewhere, in a time frame that was promised.
I thought that response was geared towards me as I removed Tomi (ATQ) from a facebook group after he told me he wished someone close to me would die a horrific death.

41 - 60 of 195 Posts