Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,573 Posts
The one I use is undetectable.. So far it has saved me 6 times!!!!
I have it located top window left of the rear view mirror. I have it as close to the top as possible. It works perfect and easy to get off. I have hardwired it in so when I don't have it connected, the wire is easy to tuck in the liner without causing any damage what so ever. It's not that I speed all the time, but for those times when the roads a clear and I want to have a little fun, I like to know I won't get dinged by the PoPo.

You just need to be smart and keep you eyes looking everywhere. Also if there are no cars on the road, there is less chance your detector will warn you.

· Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The one I use is undetectable.. So far it has saved me 6 times!!!!
I have it located top window left of the rear view mirror. I have it as close to the top as possible. It works perfect and easy to get off. I have hardwired it in so when I don't have it connected, the wire is easy to tuck in the liner without causing any damage what so ever. It's not that I speed all the time, but for those times when the roads a clear and I want to have a little fun, I like to know I won't get dinged by the PoPo.

You just need to be smart and keep you eyes looking everywhere. Also if there are no cars on the road, there is less chance your detector will warn you.
i will put out if you post pics up+ where i can buy it :bowdown:

· Registered
1,573 Posts
i will put out if you post pics up+ where i can buy it :bowdown:
Put Out???? LOL.
COBRA XRS9730 CAR RADAR LASER DETECTOR
So far has worked on all types of radars OPP, Peel Region, York, Toronto, Barrie, Oakville. I love it!!!

Do you need photos of where I mounted it?

· Premium Member
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Put Out???? LOL.
COBRA XRS9730 CAR RADAR LASER DETECTOR
So far has worked on all types of radars OPP, Peel Region, York, Toronto, Barrie, Oakville. I love it!!!

Do you need photos of where I mounted it?
if u wouldnt mind :D im just really paranoid about getting caught with it, if i get a ticket , i think im gonna get my ass handed to me by the rents lol ;/

· Moderatar
421 Posts
Nuts to the radar detector. Just unbutton your shirt show the officer some chest hair and ask if he likes what he sees. Best case scenario the situation gets awkward and he lets you go with a warning. Worst case scenario you're telling the officer you've got a raging case of herpes over drinks at a bar.
haha... not sure why this pic came to mind when i read that:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.