Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if those without would be able to install a push button with proximity entry? I know push button isn't that difficult though a professional factory looking finish would be nice.

Has anyone looked into this or have/know where to find information on this?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would like to know if those without would be able to install a push button with proximity entry? I know push button isn't that difficult though a professional factory looking finish would be nice.

Has anyone looked into this or have/know where to find information on this?
There would be much more than just dealing with installing. You will have to have new steering column locking mechanism, new computer programming. It is not practical to do it.

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
You'd spend less money trading your car in for an upgraded model than you would attempting to install this stuff.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You eat money trading a car in. Private sale would be the way to go. It's irrelevant anyways, I haven't purchased yet. Notice the signature.

There are ways other than swapping the steering column and all that. I was just curious if anyone had done it. I'll take this as a no.

I had contacted a local dealer and they said Hyundai doesn't allow dealers to put in orders. They just build, dealers 'buy' and the cars are shipped out. Which is why I asked this question. The Track has more options than I need, but thought it would be neat to have the two mentioned.

Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i your realy interested in something similar i have something laying around that you might want. pm me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts