Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Track 3.8 Tsukuba Red
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a couple of reviews on this site about these coils and I wanted to reach out and see if other people had any experiences with these and would offer a review or drop some pictures or advice. I'm mainly looking to lower my daily driver and hit the occasional track day and I'm stuck between picking these up or BC BR coils
Circuit component Font Passive circuit component Electronic component Cable

·
171 Posts
Thread about these:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’ve got these and I love them. Had them on for about 6 months now and they are comfortable for daily driving. I was between bc racing and the b14s and I’m glad I got the bilsteins. You aren’t able to go crazy low, but they aren’t really made for that. If you have any questions let me know.

I found a couple of reviews on this site about these coils and I wanted to reach out and see if other people had any experiences with these and would offer a review or drop some pictures or advice. I'm mainly looking to lower my daily driver and hit the occasional track day and I'm stuck between picking these up or BC BR coils
View attachment 78129

·
Registered
2013 Track 3.8 Tsukuba Red
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve got these and I love them. Had them on for about 6 months now and they are comfortable for daily driving. I was between bc racing and the b14s and I’m glad I got the bilsteins. You aren’t able to go crazy low, but they aren’t really made for that. If you have any questions let me know.
I know these aren't made to go crazy low but what is the max high and low adjustment like, did your coilovers settle over time, would you happen to have any pictures of your car on them and if you did them yourself, what parts did you have to re-use when installing them?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know these aren't made to go crazy low but what is the max high and low adjustment like, did your coilovers settle over time, would you happen to have any pictures of your car on them and if you did them yourself, what parts did you have to re-use when installing them?
Max height is barely under stock and I’ve never been lowest, but for the fronts I’m at max height and backs are about 50%(check pictures). They may have settled a little bit but nothing noticeable. I did not put them on myself, but I am pretty sure Bilstein includes everything except for the top mounts. I bought new front mounts and the back ones were reused I believe.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Aircraft Automotive lighting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts