Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 2158 Posts

·
White 2.0T A/T
772 Posts
Morning guys.....good news!!

Todays meeting went well.
Apparently my boss/owner of the company saw enough Hyundai ads during the super bowl that he has decided this needs to happen :)

I have been asked to get my hands on a few things, a few of which have already been offered up:
We will need 2 2.0T PCMs for 09-12
We will need 2 3.8 PCMs for 09-12
I will eventually need 2013 PCMs as well, but 09-12 is a good start.
I will also be following up with the good guys at Redline to get the ball rolling on the existing tuning software and reflash devices that are out there, so we can make sure we have all our bases covered.

None of this means there will be tuners available tomorrow, or even in the next month or so, as there is no telling how much development needs to be done, but we are moving in the right direction, and my boss does not ask me to go out and source PCMs only to do nothing with them :)

I want to thank everyone here for their input, and enthusiasm, and I hope to be spending the next few years here watching this market grow at a new pace.

Thanks!!
This is great great news. I know there are a couple local Florida gens that would love to assist you with anything you need. Where are you guys located I might stop by and just say hello and meet you guys.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
This is awesome news! Hope it's done sometime this year

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
we're in Delray Beach :)
i wish i lived closer... but this is great news thanks alot Mike

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Captain Awesomesauce
2,743 Posts
I have no experience with these types of tuners. I do have a CMD and a PA Module. Can someone explain to me what makes this better?

@Mike, don't forget about the AT redline ;)

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts
I have no experience with these types of tuners. I do have a CMD and a PA Module. Can someone explain to me what makes this better?
If it's anything like Cobb's accessport, they're just slicker than the hair on a frog's bag. Lot's of neat little things you can do.

sent from my not-so-smartphone

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts

@Mike, don't forget about the AT redline ;)
to start, it's 100% dealer proof, the module scans your ecu and takes all the stock ecu information, in your case you lost your information from the PA tune, but for others it's 100% dealer proof.

also i can modfie the ECU 100%, IE, 1:1 throttle, everything that btrcc and sfr can do, but you don't need to wait for a tuning tour, or buy a extra ECU or spend send your ecu somewhere or drive to the tuner to get tuned.

You get full access to all of there existing tuners in the U.s. can tune your car, also any vendor on this forum now or any tuner that has a dyno can become a diablo sport tuner and be able to tune our car.+

There high end also has data logging, something PA definitely doens't have.

If it's anything like Cobb's accessport, they're just slicker than the hair on a frog's bag. Lot's of neat little things you can do.

sent from my not-so-smartphone
^ what?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
YAY!! i am contributing to this!!!!! i feel useful now.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Whenever you guys need a 2013 keep me in mind. I live close to the area where you guys are located.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
| Boost Addict |
400 Posts
I cannot wait to get my hands on this! If you guys have the ability to tune the TCM for the A/T guys there will be alot of people jumping on this!! I know myself I would love to have boost by gear, faster shifts, higher rev limit etc.

Plus if we can get the ability to tune for upgraded turbos & injectors then there will be the automatic's answer to the Haltech Standalone not coming out for us.

·
SoFla GenCoupe
1,353 Posts
Damn. This is awesome! Now the question is... Save my $1,600 that i was gonna spen on Haltech or wait for this although i have my bigger turbo and injectors in my rolm. Decisions decisions

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i have an ecu that can be used. it currently has a stage 2 prw tune on it though.

2.0T 2012

Let me know if that works and i can get it shipped out asap

·
Registered
148 Posts
This is awesome news!!!

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
my guess is it's going to be Man first then auto, ecu only no tcu tuning, then 13 2.0t, then 2010-2012 3.8, then 2013 3.8 it also depends on what test cars they can get there hands on

241 - 260 of 2158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.