Votes: 11 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 460 of 2158 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Boxing up my 2.0 and 3.8 PCMs today and sending them out to one of our off-site engineers, to start poking and probing :)
Use my car as a guinea pig! :eek:... Lol.
2.0t Manual 2013 :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
LOL Come on, 3.8 guys... you got your car for good power out of the box. If you wanted to mess with it, you would've gotten a 2.0!

·
Keeps Them Guessing!!
498 Posts
You guys have seen the posts in the 3.8 engine section right? The one under the 3.8 cams thread? TC is bringing us 3.8 guys lots of love!! His first post is on page 11 of that thread.

·
1stgengen
4,531 Posts
Doesn't change the fact that I still want a handheld programmer lol

·
Keeps Them Guessing!!
498 Posts
Oh I agree completely. I still want DS to come up with this. Just wanted to point out that it looks like there's more 3.8 love coming our way.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #448
You guys have seen the posts in the 3.8 engine section right? The one under the 3.8 cams thread? TC is bringing us 3.8 guys lots of love!! His first post is on page 11 of that thread.
I can't imagine a cam swap doing any good if you can't tune it :)

We're on it :gc-Popcorn_Smiley_b

·
WHITE DEVIL
964 Posts
I can't imagine a cam swap doing any good if you can't tune it :)

We're on it :gc-Popcorn_Smiley_b
Good point.

Hope you guys know this 2013 3.8 owner is also patiently waiting for some handheld tuner love

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
87 Posts
I love the idea of a hand held compaired to evryone on here getting canned tunes. Sending my computer to get flashed somewhere else and so forth. I had your competitors CORTEX tuner for my HEMI and loved it. Anything that is easy to use but has the abuilty to change your car every day if you want is awesome. Gonna go on a long freeway drive then go for the mileage setting today. Going to the track to run laps go for the high HP setting. Have to go to the dealer today... Just set it back to stock and they dont know anything has ever been touched. Build something like that and keep it at the 500 range and I bet you will have a hit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Waiting for any kind of update!3.8 here as well

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts

·
Hammer lane Hero
5,712 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
same as what Chrysler product??
been selling Chrysler parts for over 20 years..
I see a 2012 DART ecu looking close..
tell me more please... part #'s applications??
Well, anything with the GEMA engine is going to be fairly close I'd think:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Engine_Manufacturing_Alliance

As they are just Chrysler's version of the Theta Block (or 4B1 block if you prefer)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well, just because the block or engine is the "same" doesn't mean a thing in regards of the ECU used. If the ECUs were so similar, we would have had plenty of support from the Mitsu tuner corner (4B1 EcuFlash with Tactrix cable available for quite a while).

441 - 460 of 2158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.