Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to tune my genesis again, it's a 2012. Has a couple mods on to it . I got one person so far here in orlando that can tune it but looking at my options first . Doesn't matter if I have to drive a couple hours away . Thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just out of curiosity, can you please PM me the orlando tuner? I live here and would like to know what my local option is :)

·
central fl. gencoupe club
1,371 Posts
Jason Jordan of kouki motorspots moved to Orlando from Miami
back in 2011, he works with sfr soulful racing at most sfr tuning events tuning all bk1 and bk2 coupes.

he also opened a custom shop in Kissimmee a few years ago, and he works on all imports in his shop in Kissimmee
sorry I don't have his shop number,but he is on facebook too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
back in 2011, he works with sfr soulful racing at most sfr tuning events tuning all bk1 and bk2 coupes.

he also opened a custom shop in Kissimmee a few years ago, and he works on all imports in his shop in Kissimmee
I live in Kissimmee so that's awesome ! Imma try and find him on Facebook and see but that's just kinds difficult . If you can find his Facebook and post a link I'll appreciate it man but very thanks for the help dude

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm a little north in Ocala.

Custom tune by Armando for my 2010 cost me $450 plus $100/hr for the dyno (which I wasn't too happy about because the dyno was only set to read whp and nothing else, no tq or AFR #s ). He's in Ocala as well and works at a place called Speedline Performance.

His FB page, he works with DLC Performance out of PR.

https://www.facebook.com/Boosttc?fref=ufi

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anybody found anything in the Orlando area for a decent price? Looking to tune my 2013 2.0 Genesis coupe . Will drive few hours is necessary.

·
Registered
668 Posts
There's no tuners in Orlando that I know of.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm a little north in Ocala.

Custom tune by Armando for my 2010 cost me $450 plus $100/hr for the dyno (which I wasn't too happy about because the dyno was only set to read whp and nothing else, no tq or AFR #s ). He's in Ocala as well and works at a place called Speedline Performance.

His FB page, he works with DLC Performance out of PR.

https://www.facebook.com/Boosttc?fref=ufi
what was the result like? WAs it worth it?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Night and day difference. Well worth it. Baseline was 185whp, after some tuning we got it to 239whp, but he had to dial it down because my OEM clutch was already starting to slip. I think we left it at like 230whp or so. Need to get retuned because I'm about to throw in a BK2 clutch but might have an issue as it was remotely tuned from Puerto Rico since Armando, at the time, didn't have the tools to tune BK1s himself. If that's still the case, I might be waiting a while since like 70% of the island is still without power from Hurricane Maria.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Night and day difference. Well worth it. Baseline was 185whp, after some tuning we got it to 239whp, but he had to dial it down because my OEM clutch was already starting to slip. I think we left it at like 230whp or so. Need to get retuned because I'm about to throw in a BK2 clutch but might have an issue as it was remotely tuned from Puerto Rico since Armando, at the time, didn't have the tools to tune BK1s himself. If that's still the case, I might be waiting a while since like 70% of the island is still without power from Hurricane Maria.
is there any difference in throttle response?

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

I can’t find this dude on fb what’s his shops name in Kissimmee

1 - 14 of 14 Posts