Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how it is and if it's good.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i have it on the evo. works awesome i have the 5901.

i will be getting one as soon as i pick up my gen as well

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want it so bad. Just don't have the money for it.. Ahhh the benefits that comes with being a college student......

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
You don't have to have an auto do you?
You think his evo is auto :dunno:

Saw this on a 370z stick. Loved it. Its on my list of things to get installed.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
my friend has on one his Camaro but i like the idea of just walking up to my car and doing it myself :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
^ some people like the idea of the car not being like a refrigerator/oven when hey walk up ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thought the point of the system was so that you didn't need to carry your keys around. If you still need a key it's pointless and a waste of money.
Well then make sure your phone doesn't run out of batteries.

·
Registered
75 Posts
How does this system work on a manual? What happens if you leave it in gear the last time you stopped the car?

·
Registered
10 Posts
When its installed on a stick car they tap into the sensor that tells the car what gear your in, if its not in neutral with the parking brake set nothing will happen. And this system allows you to use your phone to lock unlock and start the car but you still need your keys on your person just like any other remote start, you have to get in the car and (if you dont have push to start) put your key in the ignition and turn it to start. Acts like an immobilizer.

·
BBoost Me Baby
713 Posts
i was about to ask the same thing but all my questions have just been answered. LowSo would you be willing to put a video to show how it works?????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts