Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going on 3+ months since I ordered a replacement IC pipe from them. I've been told on at least 4 occasions that the pipe will ship "shortly", but 90 days later and no parts.... Usually takes a week or two just to get a response to my emails too. I've been about as polite as possible and even offered to just have them refund my money instead of shipping the pipe if they couldn't get to it, but no dice on that either.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
I don't think but about 4 vendors from this whole site ship parts out when ordered I have had better luck from nobodies on eBay shipping stuff rather then some of the vendors from gencoupe. Hate you are having bad luck man hope you get it resolved soon.

·
mmmmmmmmatte black
6,523 Posts
Honestly your best bet would be to try to get Cody's cell number from Satheian :p or I believe Jake has gotten some stuff from them but I could just be making that up considering the amount of fumes I just inhaled while spraying the glue for my headliner :rofl: :fleshbox: Breandan would be your best be though as he did purchase their coupe :p

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
DUDE.
My name is not that hard.

On topic though, Cody hasn't been returning my txts, which is why I removed the 'LoveFab FTW' from my headline txt a while back..

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
3 months? I'd be getting my money back. Sorry to hear about this.

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I don't think but about 4 vendors from this whole site ship parts out when ordered I have had better luck from nobodies on eBay shipping stuff rather then some of the vendors from gencoupe. Hate you are having bad luck man hope you get it resolved soon.
That is good to know. Just to put this out there. I ordered from gctuner and they were AWESOME! I needed my stuff quick and they made sure to get it to me. I def. recommend them.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I highly recommend MAP, and Genracer.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
This...

i have done business with both companies and i have been very satisfied.

I am currently working with nate from maperformance on my build. He is very helpful and returns pm`s very very fast!
+1........

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll definitely be sticking to the better known vendors from now on. MAP, GenRacer, G&M, Havoc, and Import Shark have all been good to deal with. In all honesty every part I ordered from Lovefab either had something wrong with it or took waaaay to long to get. I waited 2 months for the FMIC, 6 weeks for my DP which came with ZERO 02 bungs and had to trim a stud to be able to get a nut on it when installing, and now 100+ days for a stupid ic pipe and still nothing.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like patience may pay off :) Supposedly it's shipping out tonight. Cody said he's been on the road for over a month...

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
Tell him to text or email me if you happen to speak with him again.

I've asked him multiple miscellaneous questions over the last three months and haven't heard back on any of them.
Granted, my things haven't involved money, so it's not a huge deal, more just general infoquestions about the car and work he did on it type stuff.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts
I haven't tried in a while. Guess I'll make a list of things i still care about the answers to and send him another email/txt

1 - 20 of 33 Posts