Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Rear view?

I like this rear spoiler and wonder how much downforce will get from such angle.

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
RMR would be smart to take better shots of their products. At first glance, it looks really big. I've not seen any members that have bought anything from them other than the CF grill.

BTW, I've tried to PM Arvin a couple of times but his box is full.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I really like that...alot actually.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
well i just looked at the spioler and im not o sure about it even though i like the look....

"The RMR Signature Edition Lip Spoiler adds a clean and subtle look to the styling of the Genesis Coupe. The spoiler is made of lightweight fiberglass and attaches using 3M double sided tape, so no drilling or special tools needed. Installs in minutes."

im not very confident about using 3M tape on a spoiler....going 80mph+ on the hwy everyday is it going to fly off lol? For $350+ i want my stuff bolted down!

·
LakerLand
251 Posts
it wont fall off.... ive used 3m tape for many spoilers before.

on my E90 i had an m3 lip spoiler attached with 3m double sided tape and held without any problems.

:)

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some pix I took today.

I just gotta see it first, so I passed by and ordered one.

One week away to have one on my back...

Free advertisement for RMR~

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
I'm not a fan of it personally.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Top view is great

Side view is showing flow of the trunk

Rear view? Still thinking~

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
you know im glad you showed those pics cuz from the top and sides it looks great but from the back it just doesn't go with the car.....maybe i need to see it in person or bigger pics to make a better decision.

·
It is not red. Not red..
5,706 Posts

Ruined it for me right here.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you know im glad you showed those pics cuz from the top and sides it looks great but from the back it just doesn't go with the car.....maybe i need to see it in person or bigger pics to make a better decision.
I am not here to sell, but I think there are missing link somewhere.

Except for rear view, top & side are just great looking.

Maybe I took the rear view too low level.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
in general it looks good from those angles but could you get us some good pics from the rear..maybe more standing and kneeling high instead of so low.....i think the super low shot is what kills it.

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
in general it looks good from those angles but could you get us some good pics from the rear..maybe more standing and kneeling high instead of so low.....i think the super low shot is what kills it.
I'll try it on my next visit to pick one up.

I think I'll take to my place and try to shape off a bit somewhere prior send to paint.

will see~

·
Need more power !
760 Posts
This spoiler looks nice on their 2013 , I am really contemplating getting one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts