Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

281 - 299 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I am in Chesapeake and we need to meet up. I need help with getting my front bumber off. Blown foglight...

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I am in Chesapeake and we need to meet up. I need help with getting my front bumber off. Blown foglight...
U dont need to take off the front bumper to get to the fog light, just go to it by the side where the wheels is.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Okay, I will try that this weekend.....I cant get to it underneath....

·
Registered
659 Posts
let me know if you need help i might be able to get out of the house for a bit

·
Registered
622 Posts
Sounds good.....how do you like the SRF Reflash?

·
Mar uh bow two point oh
242 Posts
I think everyone from this thread went to the SOVA thread

·
Wide Open Ones
291 Posts

·
Firefighter82
66 Posts
I'm heading to carrollton april 26th in case anyone sees me. Then heading to Richmond for a couple days. Do I have to worry about potholes going towards james river bridge? Coming down on 13 through Delaware.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yes, its Virginia, the roads are just as shitty as NJ :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
If you like speed bumps in the middle of the interstate then you're in the right place

·
Registered
659 Posts
haha, yeah just use the left hand and HOV lanes they aren't as bad

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I am in Chesapeake and looking for a GC group to check out. I have a 2015 2.0T and want to learn more about how to improve performance. Are there still any meets in the Hampton Roads area?

·
Registered
429 Posts
meet ups

Hello all, I am in Chesapeake and looking for a GC group to check out. I have a 2015 2.0T and want to learn more about how to improve performance. Are there still any meets in the Hampton Roads area?
Sup man im brad in norfolk me and some gennys meet up friday and saturday nights around 730

281 - 299 of 299 Posts