Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Forever Mirin'
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debating between the 16G or m7960 from BTR, preferably I would prefer the m7960 but reading old threads too many complaints about them blowing up... but that thread was years ago and haven't seen any since. Any reviews of this recently?

·
Forever Mirin'
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes... But I am referring to BTR stage offerings, I don't believe the 20G is can tuned. Not going for Haltech at the moment, unless I need to.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
With proper tuning and EBC you will not damage the turbo, I have it installed but not running. A custom tune will be required and the most economical assuming you won't make any major hardware changes in the future.

·
Forever Mirin'
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With proper tuning and EBC you will not damage the turbo, I have it installed but not running. A custom tune will be required and the most economical assuming you won't make any major hardware changes in the future.
Only talking about BTR kits here.. question really being is the BTR tune good for the m7960 since the thread of it being initially released there was no compressor map tune and members were blowing up turbos from surge and I have yet to see any recent posts about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts