Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only place i see that sells the ecu is BTR, unfortunately I do not live in the US. I have ordered products from BTR in the past and completely got fucked, had to get in contact with my bank to get a refund and on BTR's end they said their machine said my purchase failed.

I do not want to go through BTR again due to this reason, I cannot make purchases from their site.

I have an address in Florida where i send all of my car parts to.

Please get in contact with me if anyone is selling a canned tune for the 2.0t with Pops and Bangs, 1:1 throttle, Launch control and for 91 octane (if possible). I have a Push To start Model with the immobilizer.

Or if you guys know anywhere selling the canned tune besides BTR please let me know.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The only place i see that sells the ecu is BTR, unfortunately I do not live in the US. I have ordered products from BTR in the past and completely got fucked, had to get in contact with my bank to get a refund and on BTR's end they said their machine said my purchase failed.

I do not want to go through BTR again due to this reason, I cannot make purchases from their site.

I have an address in Florida where i send all of my car parts to.

Please get in contact with me if anyone is selling a canned tune for the 2.0t with Pops and Bangs, 1:1 throttle, Launch control and for 91 octane (if possible). I have a Push To start Model with the immobilizer.

Or if you guys know anywhere selling the canned tune besides BTR please let me know.

Thanks guys.
Also sending in my ecu is a bit weird/a hassle due to not living in the US. So if possible I just want to purchase the ecu itself with the canned tune.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you tried SFR? It looks like they have lots of pre-tuned options on their site with and without sending in your old ECU unit, and may be able to ship directly from Korea, maybe?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts