Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well due to our little mini meet, last minute get together, we had at this meet last friday people were impressed with our cars. since they want us to show up again and will save spots for us. i just gotta know how many of us are going. it not for another month so we have a month to prepare for this meet. I talked to WildBill about this already and he said he was down for it. I like the meet it was pretty chill. hopefully ninja lam(Wargoddamn) doesnt leave early hahaha.
Anyone not from houston is more than welcome to come also. i would actually like for you out of towners to come. lol there is a row of brz/frs that show up there also lol. so guys come on down and have fun, chat, chill, ask questions hahaha

lets get a list going

https://www.facebook.com/events/129876060528953/

·
www.lam-photography.com
539 Posts
Count me in if i am off early.
1. kamekonig
2. Wargoddamn

·
Obsessed
1,186 Posts
As long as I have my intake manifold and throttle body back from GrimmSpeed and installed by then (should be no problem) I will probably be there. Good timing too, I leave for work again the next day. It'll be nice to meet some other GC owners in person.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
lol, I told you I was down and you even mentioned it in the OP yet you left me off the list *smh*

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
1. kamekonig
2. Wargoddamn
3. HtownGenRacer
4. WildBill

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
1. kamekonig
2. Wargoddamn
3. HtownGenRacer
4. WildBill
5. Big Worm

·
Untouchable
220 Posts
1. kamekonig
2. Wargoddamn
3. HtownGenRacer
4. WildBill
5. Big Worm
6._dUb_

Ya'll know I'm always down. Totally cracked me up that they offered us a spot after we impromptu(because it kind of was) showed up.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ya'll know I'm always down. Totally cracked me up that they offered us a spot after we impromptu(because it kind of was) showed up.
The people who run this event actually know my car club im in. A lot of the people who showed up actually knows me and lam lol.

·
WHITE DEVIL
964 Posts
1 - 20 of 180 Posts