Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Currahee
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to get anyones input that has this grill on how well this grill fits and how satisfied they are with it. I am really wanting to pick this up but want to hear some reveiws first. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Mine is in my junk mod's pile, the only use is to make a vid of me smashing it on youtube haha

·
Registered
220 Posts
should have just sold it to me

·
Registered
283 Posts
you wouldn't want it lol, spend half a day trying to install, drilled bunch of extra holes in bumper, the 4 mounting bolts were all in different directions and top wasn't ever close to lining up with the OEM screws, wished they inspected them before ship out was a big waste of money

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
you wouldn't want it lol, spend half a day trying to install, drilled bunch of extra holes in bumper, the 4 mounting bolts were all in different directions and top wasn't ever close to lining up with the OEM screws, wished they inspected them before ship out was a big waste of money
Too bad you destroyed it :eek:, they would of replaced it for free. The 1st batch they made was slightly off & they redid the mold, so that the new ones fitment is right on. ;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
never destroyed it was just saying that's all its good for lol, its in my closet, I emailed them a few times and they stopped returning them so just thought they didn't care about there products or customers which pissed me off cause after taxes n duties was almost 400 getting it to Canada

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
I'm just curious...
Why didn't you call and ask what's up? ARK has always been very good with keeping their customers happy. I think sometimes problems arise due to English not being the first language of basically everyone that works there. Also, though the chance is slim...they may not have received your emails.

It would be well worth your time to take the extra step and pick up the phone to speak to someone. I'm sure they will be willing to assist you when they have more inventory. Worth a shot, right?

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
I've had my share of experience with them, products and CS wise. I'm about 75% satisfied working with them.

Also agree with Mike, if anything wrong just give them a call, especially with a company vendor like this they'll surely pick it up and answer your questions.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Yeah, they swapped mine out for the new molded one after I showed pics of ill fitment.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I emailed them right after I'm in Canada so didn't want to make long distance call, they emailed back a couple times, I sent some pics, then they stopped answering my emails. Was going to buy there exhaust to but went with injen instead after there lack of costumer service

1 - 11 of 11 Posts