Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ARK CBE from AutoCity Imports

Called joe from autocity today to order the ARK CBE. He told me he was out of stock and will call some of his retailers for me. Within 2 hours got a call back and got it shipped out today. Great customer service and will definately be ordering from autocity in the future. Thanks again Joe.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hell yea dude can't wait..and the free parts he could have not called me back to ask if I wanted them and kept them for himself to sell for more profit

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks dude...I like the sound of yours with the Hks but I don't like how its not a true dual. And plus with videos with a decibal recorder idleing at 75db caugt my attention haha.

·
Registered
220 Posts
great buy man. You'll love it

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Called joe from autocity today to order the ARK CBE. He told me he was out of stock and will call some of his retailers for me. Within 2 hours got a call back and got it shipped out today. Great customer service and will definately be ordering from autocity in the future. Thanks again Joe.
Thanks for the nice feeback, happy to help you out Tom :) You mentioned you'll be doing a before and after dyno run so keep in touch and let me know how everything goes. Take care!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Just an FYI...
Anyone can pick up the phone, call up ARK and order an exhaust. 5 minutes. Done.
Yes, ARK is a great company to work with!!! They stay on top of their game and any time we need them to help us with a quick turn around they always come through.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
joe we have dyno numbers for u bro, call me tomorrow or email but check out my facebook for the graph n videos even tho the car was too louad for my cell phone hahah. but bro i cant wait to get the exhaust n injectors from u :). when u get injectors in let me know

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
joe we have dyno numbers for u bro, call me tomorrow or email but check out my facebook for the graph n videos even tho the car was too louad for my cell phone hahah. but bro i cant wait to get the exhaust n injectors from u :). when u get injectors in let me know
NICE... i'll check it out and hit you up a little later man :D ...Injectors coming in end of the week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts