Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi dose anyone have ARK N-II Single Exhaust System with CE-P 3" downpipe with no cat??? i am looking for dyno number ??? sound clip ?? photo ??? will the exhaust bolt on to the CE-p downpipe with no modification?? how many db is this exhaust with no cat???

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
I don't have db numbers, but you can likely find some videos on youtube.

Also why the cp-e downpipe? We are offering a free downpipe and test pipe with any ARK exhaust system ordered. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Also why the cp-e downpipe? We are offering a free downpipe and test pipe with any ARK exhaust system ordered. :D
because i want a 3" downpipe not a 2.5"

Local customer and good friend of mine has that exact setup, my God it sounds BEAUTIFUL! Every time I hear the car I can't get over how amazing it sounds. I take it you already own the cp-e downpipe?
can you get me a video plz ??? is any mod need to fit it ???
no i dont own my gen coupe yet but i am getting one soon so i am getting ready :)

·
mmmmmmmmatte black
6,523 Posts
can you get me a video plz ??? is any mod need to fit it ???
no i dont own my gen coupe yet but i am getting one soon so i am getting ready :)
I'll shoot him a text and see if he can get one for you. Between the downpipe, the ARK Single, and his HKS BOV Kit it's one awesome sounding coupe :D

And to answer your question the two will bolt up just fine without any modifications needed :bowdown:

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Well you'll be very happy with the sound. :)

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
I have CP-e catted DP & ARK single exit fixing to go on, but will already have P&P work done, so #s will be skewed.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
np plz video the dyno, and give me a mod list. r u running stock turbo ???
Yes, when my P&P/ceramic coated OEM turbo (no 19t upgrade), intake manifold & exhaust manifold arrive back from MAP, I will have dyno done to see gains. Then I will install ARK single exit catback & have dyno to see additional gains. Then I will install CP-e catted downpipe & have dyno to see additional gains. I will record video of dyno runs as well as video of accel from take off & drive by. I document everything I do pretty good. ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, when my P&P/ceramic coated OEM turbo (no 19t upgrade), intake manifold & exhaust manifold arrive back from MAP, I will have dyno done to see gains. Then I will install ARK single exit catback & have dyno to see additional gains. Then I will install CP-e catted downpipe & have dyno to see additional gains. I will record video of dyno runs as well as video of accel from take off & drive by. I document everything I do pretty good. ;)
nice i can't wait to see it :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts

Will the install of a downpipe and test pipe make my check engine light to come one thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will the install of a downpipe and test pipe make my check engine light to come one thanks
if you remover your cat your cel will go on. you need a o2 space or a reflash to not have it on

also i know the pa reflash remove the cel but dose the sfr reflash do it too???

·
Registered
220 Posts
Bump for #'s

1 - 20 of 39 Posts