Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I never got to update this after Irwindale... we had transmission issues which kept us from qualifying at the last round unfortunately.

But we were able to make an impressive 790 whp and 780 wtq on this current setup!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I never got to update this after Irwindale... we had transmission issues which kept us from qualifying at the last round unfortunately.

But we were able to make an impressive 790 whp and 780 wtq on this current setup!
Nice!

Yeah I spotted Dennis chilling in the paddocks and went to say hello, and asked if he was excited for the competition... I felt like such a looser, when I found out that he wouldn't be in the Top 32. I didn't know :| And clearly he wasn't happy about it either.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Nice!

Yeah I spotted Dennis chilling in the paddocks and went to say hello, and asked if he was excited for the competition... I felt like such a looser, when I found out that he wouldn't be in the Top 32. I didn't know :| And clearly he wasn't happy about it either.
Oh haha yeah none of us were really too happy how that day turned out. No problem though. We got several new things planned for this year!

101 - 107 of 107 Posts