oooooooooo pictures

·
The whistles go WOO! WOO!
829 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Damn... why does Physics have to get involved LOL
:point: haha it should not be necessary but cause some people are going to be @$$es about everything thats what you gotta do i guess :D

Good write up. Recently bought and installed my exhaust. You guys have more then earned my support!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I truly enjoyed that you tube presentation. Eloquently worded and clearly explained. Its not often we see aftermarket companies with this level of passion. THANK U GUYS!!!

Lol. Only thing is. Trigger words kept popping off like. Reduce, low, resonate... over and over again. Is the Ark grip a quiet exhaust system??? Cuz I kinda lean on the louder rougher side in my exhaust tastes????

·
Registered
759 Posts
Will this exhaust fit on a 3.8L with Hyundai's lowering springs on it?

What is the price I would be paying for this exhaust shiped to Calgary Alberta?

·
Premium Member
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys!! We wanted to take this opportunity to educate and provide more information regarding our exhaust system.

I truly enjoyed that you tube presentation. Eloquently worded and clearly explained. Its not often we see aftermarket companies with this level of passion. THANK U GUYS!!!

Lol. Only thing is. Trigger words kept popping off like. Reduce, low, resonate... over and over again. Is the Ark grip a quiet exhaust system??? Cuz I kinda lean on the louder rougher side in my exhaust tastes????
Our catback exhaust will be a little quieter than most other aftermarket companies. This is because we wanted an exhaust that is not too loud but of course louder than stock, with nice deep bass tone without too much rasp sound, and with less drone inside your cabin. If you are looking for even a louder sound, we recommend using our downpipe and test pipe.

·
Premium Member
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We have decided to make the holes perfectly circular for our next batch. We are a company that keeps on updating and improving our products. This is the reason why we have a strong support with our Tiburon members. Even today, the tiburon guys purchase our exhaust systems knowing that we continue to improve our exhaust systems.

This is what we have been doing since the beginning of our Genesis project. Every batch that came in had very small but significant changes internally and externally to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.

I hope that through improving our products, all the nay sayers will one day consider becoming an owner of an ARK Product. We will do our best to meet your standards as we will continue to grow with the community.

Team ARK

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
well done..i give an A for going the extra mile and proving yourselves, and for being willing to help me out with my coil over issue. thank you.

·
Registered
75 Posts
For those of us who currently own ARK exhaust, for our genesis coupes, are you willing to allow us to send ours back and get the newer revised batch with the perfectly circular holes? I think this would go a long way in the community. Thank You.

We have decided to make the holes perfectly circular for our next batch. We are a company that keeps on updating and improving our products. This is the reason why we have a strong support with our Tiburon members. Even today, the tiburon guys purchase our exhaust systems knowing that we continue to improve our exhaust systems.

This is what we have been doing since the beginning of our Genesis project. Every batch that came in had very small but significant changes internally and externally to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.

I hope that through improving our products, all the nay sayers will one day consider becoming an owner of an ARK Product. We will do our best to meet your standards as we will continue to grow with the community.

Team ARK

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts
I haven't seen the video yet but seriously does it matter if they r perfect circles!!? Or not!?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Personally...I will be the first to say that I do not know enough about exhaust systems to even know if it makes a difference but there must be a reason that they decided to switch to making them perfect circles in future batches and as an Ark customer it would be nice to have peace of mind.

I haven't seen the video yet but seriously does it matter if they r perfect circles!!? Or not!?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts