Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 673 Posts

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
your local dealer should have them in stock by now. its a cabin filter. Youll save a ton of money vs ordering online AND having it shipped to canada...

·
Premium Member
3,196 Posts
i went to Hyundai of Mississauga and they quoted me for $80 + 13% tax..thts filter and installation. I was like WTF! i asked how much for just filter without labour and they said around $40.

is there any other place where u can get it for less? i kno in the US theyre like $20 or sumthin...

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
We have oil filters and air filters for the 2.0 up in our ebay store.

Ill try to have more products listed by the end of the day. The wifi in the main building sucks, so its hard uploading from my laptop

·
Registered
712 Posts
so when i first got my car i was an idiot and destroyed my steering wheel, thinking you had to take the crooked h off it to put an aftermarket emblem on :mad2: :mad2:

I assume i can replace the piece that is the entire front panel of the steering wheel? But would that require me to replace the airbag as well?

Help appreciated :hello:

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
that is all one module assembly, so yeah, you would have to replace the whole thing.

list is around 520 USD

·
I drive a V6
4,978 Posts
i have been trying to find a used one...but have come up empty handed.

Whats the part # and cost of the 18" spare for the track models?

(I upgraded to Brembo brakes and my 17" spare no longer fits over the front calipers)

·
Registered
352 Posts
I scanned the thread and saw the front bumper runs $308.

Can someone provide the P/N and price for the front undertray?

A parking lot curb incident has caused me some grief.

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,275 Posts
I scanned the thread and saw the front bumper runs $308.

Can someone provide the P/N and price for the front undertray?

A parking lot curb incident has caused me some grief.
291202M000 Radiator support - Radiator support - Under cover - Front Front 2010 1 $42.38

·
Registered
776 Posts
Can anyone provide me with the part number and a way to order the Korean version of the LCD display?

and if it would be a direct replacement of the U.S. version.

201 - 220 of 673 Posts