221 - 240 of 673 Posts

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
R-spec badge available yet???

i need part # for it

plz help me out~

thanks..
sorry dude, still dont see a listing. We do have our monthly update disc that hasnt been installed yet tho, but its doubtful it will be on there.

Also, right now we are doing free shipping on all SmartWax Products

Im listing more detail products. Ive used some of these products and it is pretty nice stuff. Specifically the leather cleaner and car wash. Im pretty sure its from the same company that produces chemical guys products. And I have a ton of different CG products in my garage and they are all great.

Im always adding new parts to teh store, so PM for questions and deals!

·
vr-4 convert
80 Posts
Just want to say I bought my black r-spec from Carlsbad Hyundai. So far my experience has been good with your service department. I got my 3k service done last week and your SA Kellen is a nice guy. I told him about my tranny grinding issues which he hasn't heard anything about but I plan on brining it back there to get the fluid swapped to something of a higher grade.

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Awesome dude.

Kellen is a great SA. Come see me down in parts as well. My names Nick.

·
209hp/280lbs tq :)
3,280 Posts
sorry dude, still dont see a listing. We do have our monthly update disc that hasnt been installed yet tho, but its doubtful it will be on there.

Also, right now we are doing free shipping on all smartwax products

im listing more detail products. Ive used some of these products and it is pretty nice stuff. Specifically the leather cleaner and car wash. Im pretty sure its from the same company that produces chemical guys products. And i have a ton of different cg products in my garage and they are all great.

Im always adding new parts to teh store, so pm for questions and deals!
how much to trade for the ms3? Lol nah noone has the badge ive seen the number just not out yet

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
My service manager said she heard it was being listed as an accessory.

which is ridiculous. they should just list it as a normal part.

and no trades =P my car eats gencoupes

·
Registered
638 Posts
Went to the dealership to check on my suspensions and the dealership said my "crank shaft was bent."

and listed these items i would need to purchase to fix the problem.

please can you tell me the amount these items cost individually. thankyou

-2 tires (L/F Bubbled, L/F & R/F Feathered)
-L/F Rim (bent)
-L/F Knuckle
-Hub/Bearing
-L/F Strut
-Bearing Lower Control Arm Sway Bar Link
-Strut Mount
-Realign

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Can you please provide the part # and cost for the blue LCD Display (USA version...)? And by chance, can you please see if they are the same across all GCs? I am working on a project ;)
p/n 94300-2M100
List is about 388, but if you get through us well be happy to work on the price with you.

Went to the dealership to check on my suspensions and the dealership said my "crank shaft was bent."

-L/F Rim (bent)
-L/F Knuckle
-Hub/Bearing
-L/F Strut
-Bearing Lower Control Arm Sway Bar Link
-Strut Mount
-Realign
Ill need your VIN to get accurate p/n and pricing

·
Registered
29 Posts
One of the sales guys at my dealer mentioned it passively when i was talking to him about the r-spec, and how i felt the 2.0 was underpowered. I believe he said its something they are going to do for the 2011 model year. But as of now, its not anything you can walk into your dealer and just request to have it done.
I just bought a 2.0t base model and am wondering if there's any news on this?

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #236

-L/F Rim (bent) 52910-2M120 460 LIST
-L/F Knuckle 51715-2M100 258 LIST
-Hub/Bearing 51750-2M000 367 LIST
-L/F Strut 54651-2M250 137 LIST
-Bearing Lower Control Arm Sway Bar Link (not to sure what this is, im guessing swaybar endlink) 54830-2M000 43 LIST
-Strut Mount 54610-2M000 60 LIST
-Realign
Theres a list for the OE parts. Tires vary since theres not much money in tire sales, it depends on your dealers markup (whether or not they get tires through a local source, from Tirerack, etc

Your already over 1k in parts without the tires.

·
209hp/280lbs tq :)
3,280 Posts
my service manager said she heard it was being listed as an accessory.

Which is ridiculous. They should just list it as a normal part.

And no trades =p my car eats gencoupes
boo u suck. Lol can u post more pics of ur ride i love that color ms3. I was going to get one but the dealer that had it were being a-holes to me and treated me unfaily which i then turned to this....:(

·
Hyundai Parts Employee
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Thank you!
no problemo

boo u suck. Lol can u post more pics of ur ride i love that color ms3. I was going to get one but the dealer that had it were being a-holes to me and treated me unfaily which i then turned to this....:(
sure dude.
its a great car. the holdback is the fwd, but its still a blast to drive

this is a shot of my ms3 and FC, sadly my FC got towed about a month ago for being on the street and unregistered. It was just a project, so i just let it go.

·
Hyundai Tech
139 Posts
Sad to see an FC off the street :( My first love is Mazda, worked for them for about 4 years solely due to the Rotary engine but the dealer I last worked at closed and the other shops in the area didnt need help so I went to some random places and now Im with Hyundai. Love working on these cars but MAN do I miss the sound and smell from a rotary sometimes, and the sheer fun to drive of ALL the cars Mazda produces.

/threadjack

221 - 240 of 673 Posts