Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

661 - 673 of 673 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
How about a part number and price for an OEM rear lip spoiler for my 2013 2.0T in Parabolic Blue? Zip is 76527.

Thanks!

·
never use only drop once!
2,746 Posts
I think you sent me a PM way back but I deleted it. What's an OEM LSD cost? I have a 3.8 MT but honestly wouldn't mind the 3.77 that comes in the A/T. Is there an option for it without the pumpkin? Because I believe the PM you sent was astronomically high, but I thought I got one way back for significantly less than aftermarket options. Also, any idea what an install time is on an LSD? I'd like to get an OEM and have it installed by my dealer if they'll cover it with warranty.

·
Sr. Lifetime Prem. Member
428 Posts
Is NCZ13 around anymore?....:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
13,000 Posts
I know he's toned down his involvement in the community because of school, but unless his plans changed, he'll actually be leaving GenCoupe at either the end of this month or the next.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
I was going to say, I just sent him a PM. He still shows as a site vendor.

·
Registered
997 Posts
2013 headliner
2013 A-Pillar Panel
2013 C-Pillar Panel
2013 Sunroof Controller/Sunglass Holder assembly
2013 Sun visors

·
Sr. Lifetime Prem. Member
428 Posts
I know he's toned down his involvement in the community because of school, but unless his plans changed, he'll actually be leaving GenCoupe at either the end of this month or the next.
I was going to say, I just sent him a PM. He still shows as a site vendor.
I was wondering because I sent him a PM back around the middle of March and have yet to receive a response. I also noticed his last post was back in February. So is there anyone else that works with a dealer as a parts person? :dunno:

·
Registered
348 Posts
:dunno:So I'm getting a new headlight assy on the passenger side under warranty. It seems my dealer only gets deliveries from Hyundai once a week. Is that normal. I live close to Nashville, Tn so it's not like I'm in the boonies. Most businesses can get overnight or 2 day delivery. Shouldn't this be an expedited order. Inquiring minds want to know...:dunno:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Fram/Freshbreeze Cabin Air Filter - CF10735 or CF10709
iirc it's the same filter for both.
Buyer beware, the CF10735 doesn't fit my 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 :sad:. I ordered the FRAM CF10735 Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter from Amazon, since I was really looking for an air filter with activated charcoal or baking soda for odor removal and I couldn't find the CF10709 in stock anywhere for a reasonable price.

I instead bought a ATM 3603420 cabin air filter for $14 at my local Napa Auto Parts store, and it fit perfectly. I was hoping from the photos that it was an activated charcoal filter, but the actual filter looked nothing like the photo online. It was just a plain filter.

·
Super Moderator
13,000 Posts
:dunno:So I'm getting a new headlight assy on the passenger side under warranty. It seems my dealer only gets deliveries from Hyundai once a week. Is that normal. I live close to Nashville, Tn so it's not like I'm in the boonies. Most businesses can get overnight or 2 day delivery. Shouldn't this be an expedited order. Inquiring minds want to know...:dunno:
perfectly normal.
Usually if it's not ordered on a parts day there would be additional shipping charges for a non routine order. Critical components like bearings and seals and stuff the dealership will just eat the cost through multiple sales just to get a customers car out the door faster.

Don't know why your headlamp is being replaced but more than likely, you can still drive the car.

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Price for turbo to down pipe studs? and a slave cylinder?

Edit- FFS... I just read that he might not be on anymore. I really don't want to go through my own parts department lol.

661 - 673 of 673 Posts