Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, for those who have ordered from ATQ is there anyone that had never got their product?

I ordered the ATQ shortshifter and bushing kit on JANUARY and it is now NOVEMBER and I have not got my product yet. I message the owner every 2 months and I just constantly get lied to. He keeps telling me that he will ship them in the next two weeks but until now theres no sign of me getting it.

Just imagine thinking about your order almost everyday for almost a year and constantly expecting it but just get lied to.
I made an account in this community because I cant take this anymore and I just don’t have anyone to ask about this but fellow gc owners.

Has anyone ordered the ATQ shortshifter and bushing kit past january 2019? Have you guys recieved it?

Thank you so much for your guy’s help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah thats the other thing, thats good you got a refund. If I dont get it by the end of the year I will ask for a refund but Im probably not getting it. Probably gonna het lied too again.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Unless the seller made it clear it would take such a extended amount of time so you could make a informed decision regarding your purchase, i would recommend requesting a full refund ASAP. Why should someone have the full purchace price in their posession for a extended amount of time and you have nothing. Seems like poor business practice to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is, Ive heard a lot of similar things wih ATQ constantly lying about shipping dates and worst ive seen was 3 months but in my case its almost a year. At least give an honest estimate or dont take money until they have the product right?.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same thing happen, ordered in April kept emailing asking about progress. As it got close to the 6 month mark I sent him a message saying I was going to go to paypall and get a refund. After that I guess threat, I got the product very quickly.

The product is great... once you get it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn thats good you got it, yah if I don’t imma get a refund if I don’t get it by this week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts