Voted Challmark too much sex , IMO

·
Orange Fogs
548 Posts
voted mgsalvad...

·
Low N' Slow
947 Posts
Thanks for the love peeps! Must be blind tho - that John Stevens guy has one clean ride!

·
'11 3.8 Silverstone
961 Posts
^^ same boat as you buddy.

I really don't see how Rogkum sat on top of me on this one? But hey Good Luck!

I Guess i'll just stick to running the streets then on the forum. LOL GG everyone!
Hey what's that supposed to mean? :p
Some better pics would definitely help, even mine aren't that great compared to the nice DSLR shots some of the other guys have put up.

Really, you are going to go there in an open forum? Since you asked though. Where to start? Your pictures are horrible, you only showed the front of your car, the one pic of your enginebay your bumper is off. The "HDR" pic is hard to even look at, the B&W pics only half the car is in focus, etc. On top of that he matches you on modifications nearly step for step, and IMO he car has a better overall look. If you need more I am sure I can find more.
Thanks Jake :D

·
Bam-Ba-Lam!!!
2,302 Posts
Thanks for the love peeps! Must be blind tho - that John Stevens guy has one clean ride!
Meh, I don't like his hood, trunk, or front lip. Not to mention he has a BB coupe, the absolute WORST color you could get for the Genesis. :p

·
Low N' Slow
947 Posts
NEUTRAL!? My car may be white, but them BLUE whalez!?

lol

·
Function Over Form
1,222 Posts
I tell ya...I wish one of these months the prettiest ride would not win. How about the sickest ride? Stevejohns with a vid of him blowing flames would take down ride of the month. Lets see some cars run. Enough of the the too pretty to get down and dirty. I like em nasty!

·
Low N' Slow
947 Posts
Mine does what I want it to. :)
A to B, 76 miles a day.

Thanks for the love folks!

·
Registered
200 Posts
What no september ROTM or even October?

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Nope too many people cheating so until proper protections can be put in there will be no ROTM.

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Nope not at all it's sad when a few shitheads ruin something for the rest of people. Just that last vote alone had 20+ invalid votes from people making multiple accounts just to vote.

·
Low N' Slow
947 Posts
Wait, what?

20+ invalid votes?

·
Low N' Slow
947 Posts
Please let me know who the 20+ voters are Jake...

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.