Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

August 2013 ROTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just make it so that to be able to vote you need a minimumn of 100 posts. That should help weed those cheaters out.

·
Insert Klever Title Here
1,733 Posts
Just make it so that to be able to vote you need a minimumn of 100 posts. That should help weed those cheaters out.
:gc-smiley-sign-i-ag

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
That is something we are looking at

·
Low N' Slow
947 Posts
Nope not at all it's sad when a few shitheads ruin something for the rest of people. Just that last vote alone had 20+ invalid votes from people making multiple accounts just to vote.
And the 20+ invalid voters?

·
Insert Klever Title Here
1,733 Posts
So when this all gets resolved, will September be left out all together, combined with October, etc.?

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Please let me know who the 20+ Voters are Jake...
Not sure who they all were but the ones but they were IP banned.

·
Low N' Slow
947 Posts
Weird...

I kept my eye on the voting pretty regular and never saw any thing more than what I ended up with...

No idea why someone would want me to win so badly that they would "cheat" for me...

·
Registered
254 Posts
It's because nobody would possibly vote for your car over SJ's :icon_rolleyes:

Weird...

I kept my eye on the voting pretty regular and never saw any thing more than what I ended up with...

No idea why someone would want me to win so badly that they would "cheat" for me...

·
Bam-Ba-Lam!!!
2,302 Posts
Weird...

It doesn't neccisarily mean that they all voted for you.

·
Low N' Slow
947 Posts
;)

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Weird...

No where did I say that the cheaters all voted for you, I think you won by more than 20+ votes anyways, so it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the vote anyways. That is not the point so quit taking it personally, the point is at some point it could impact the outcome and its just the principle of it.

·
Chapter 11 Section 62
1,581 Posts
Any word on when we could expect a new rotm contest?

Scent via Glade Air Freshener.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.