Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quad Tip Exhaust System for the 2.0T Genesis Coupe. This system is completely stainless steel and TIG welded. It is running a 16’’ Thermal Muffler 3’’ Inlet and 2.5” dual outlets. It has dual staggered tips.

Video:

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
is the muffler a center inlet dual outlet, or offset inlet dual outlet? I had an idea for a muffler setup similar to this, but it only comes in center inlet dual outlet, I don't know if there's clearance for that though.

The exhaust sounds amazing! Would love to hear a better video with it under load. For those that can't get it to work, I just clicked the box of the video and opened it under a new tab. Worked fine for me.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I love thermal Mufflers, I had the thermal exhaust setup on my eclipse back in the day and hands down was the best sounding exhaust.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
from what i can here it sounds nice..but like mentioned some more professional clips would be nice to see what WOT sounds like...maybe even one in the cabin. any drone? how much does it cost?

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
pictures or video aren't working for me for some reason :dunno:

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
still nothing :(

nvm i got it working now stupid work internet had some rescrections lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
i saw wills car yesterday and it sounds even better in person. It's nice and suddle at idle but when u step on it :eek:

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Love that style tip, but these look a little small.. could just be the angle of the pic...

·
Socal Celebrity
275 Posts
sick tips though!

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
sounds great!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts