Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question. I ordered a BBM Lip spoiler from import shark on 3/08. I ordered it and picked AF (black noir pearl) as I was convinced that was the color of my car. Why I did not check earlier i don't know.. Looked today as I was cleaning the interior and the code is RB5 (becketts black) didn't know RB5 was also a black pearl!!! Is there a big difference between the 2??? I just emailed Import Shark hope they can change it now... Crap!!!

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Too bad you did not check the code, there was a mid season color change. They send it out to a shop, hopefully it was not painted yet.

As for the color I bet they will differ, how much hard to say the paint code is different not like they renamed the color with the same paint code.

·
FS section ravager
2,183 Posts
Contact them,they might be able to fix it easily.

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Meh...it was painted. I'll either keep it as inventory or just have the shop re-spray it since it's already prepped smooth and whatnot. Grr...
Now that is great customer service!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know its my mistake so I except there will be a delay but more or less how long will it take to get a new one painted and shipped out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts