Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Pretty painless.....:D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks great... please post larger pictures? Sweet looking ride!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
looks awesome.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/IMG]

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[/IMG]

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
Why do you keep putting img tags when the source you copy from comes with them already?

Remove that Hall sticker!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks good! :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why do you keep putting img tags when the source you copy from comes with them already?

Remove that Hall sticker!
Sorry, kind of a noob.....how do you remove that sticker?

·
Aww yeee
1,532 Posts
You should just be able to pick at it with your finger nail and just peel it off. May make it easier to heat it up with a hairdryer for a few min before (hold it at least 3? inches away). I did just this to remove these vinyl pinstripes I had, and they came off easily. I didn't even bother to warm them up first.

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts

^This is all you need.

[/img]

^This is what you have.

From the looks of it, your Photobucket images already have image tags by default, so there's no need for you to add them yourself. Just go back to your previous posts, click on edit, and delete the extra set of tags at the beginning and end of each image.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a white one too, but removing that Hall Sticker potentially could leave you with a dark reminder that it was there like mine. My dealer sticker was much smaller than yours currently, but it's a simple removal, just use any sticker remover like goo gone and scrape it off. That's only if you don't want the sticker, if you don't mind it, then just leave it.

·
Trollolol
76 Posts
i installed my bbm spoiler last weekend. good fitment and color match.

·
Registered
83 Posts
did you drill holes?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope, the 3M tape is holding it like a champ. Been on the interstate at high speeds and it hasnt moved at all.

·
The Dabbler
58 Posts
I really like that spoiler. Im so close to clicking add to cart, especially after seeing these pics.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
yeah thats defiantly the one i wanna get, i bet a CF one of these would look hot on a white GC

·
Aww yeee
1,532 Posts
yeah thats defiantly the one i wanna get, i bet a CF one of these would look hot on a white GC
I personally don't understand the point of a CF lip spoiler.. CF is used to safe weight, right? All the lip spoiler does is add weight, so if you wanted it to be light, you're better off not putting one on at all.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I personally don't understand the point of a CF lip spoiler.. CF is used to safe weight, right? All the lip spoiler does is add weight, so if you wanted it to be light, you're better off not putting one on at all.
96.7% of spoilers have no function..for me its just looks, and this BBM spoiler looks great either way just CF is more flashy and a good contrast when paired with white.

·
Aww yeee
1,532 Posts
96.7% of spoilers have no function..for me its just looks, and this BBM spoiler looks great either way just CF is more flashy and a good contrast when paired with white.
Yeah I get what you're saying, but in that case a spoiler is rice, and a CF one is really ricey.. just my thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I love the way the BBM looks and I even plan on getting one

1 - 20 of 24 Posts