1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Event: Official Revscene.net Spring Meet 2011
Date: March 20th, 2011 (Sunday)
Time: 11am to 3pm

The date is a lot better this year than previous.

think we should show face.... if its at Spanish banks would be nice to have a row of coupes! sick and tired of seeing mazda's hondas lol.

Great opportunity to make it a meet as well for the ppl in the island and such :D

·
:B
856 Posts
i'll likely be there
need to grab some rs decals too :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Did anybody goto the 2010 revscene summer meet? From the photos posted on revscene, I couldn't see any genesis coupes.

I don't think I'd ever goto a meet until I get some wheels and a drop. It just looks silly showing up to these meets on bone stock wheels.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did anybody goto the 2010 revscene summer meet? From the photos posted on revscene, I couldn't see any genesis coupes.

I don't think I'd ever goto a meet until I get some wheels and a drop. It just looks silly showing up to these meets on bone stock wheels.
i know what you mean but honestly stock we still look better then the bcmazda group that shows up with 30+ cars stock lol

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
should i go?? what if its raining?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
roll call! whos going? ( I know steves watching this but never bothers to replies but shows up :D )

for anyone going should meet up some place and drive down to the meet together.

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
I'm going, but won't be able to go together with you guys as I'm going with a bunch of friends. I hope to see some of you there!

·
Vancouver 뽀이!!
488 Posts
how was it??

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
I got there a bit late, at 1:30pm. By that time, quite a few cars left already. I was the only gc and some people were paying attention to the car. Most likely thinking what it is.

·
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
747 Posts
Oh and the highlight was from a family of 4. 2 early 20's guys and their grandparents. Grandma asked what is this car (my car). Grandpa looks real close at the wing emblem at the trunk for a long time but can't figure out what it is. One of the grandson said "Oh it's just a Hyundai." The grandparents walked away quickly.

·
:B
856 Posts
my friend said there was one other gc there:

he was probably gone before you arrived though
i'm gonna try to get a group going for the summer meet that'll probably be in richmond, hopefully we can all go together and park together and stuff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts