Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
This sucks big time and I hate when this happens. Its bad when you can't trust anybody these days to deliver on what they promised to do. What is a man without his word? A ****ing ***** thats what. Jonathon I spoke with you a couple times and even hung out, and you seemed like a pretty cool dude. But regardless of that, what you are doing here isn't right and it shows you as a lesser man. This guy trusted you and now you basically make the whole community look bad. If you can't pay for the parts send them back. I realize everybody has hard times, and if you are then why the hell are you modding. Stop making yourself look worse and ****ing man up. This is nothing personal dude, I just hate to see this crap happen.

I've met Gen cp 21 and he is a cool ass dude and thats what makes it worse. This guy drove from carrollton to deliver his zenclosure to me and stayed all day to help me install it. On his first attempt he got like an hour away and ran over a log in his brand new C6 and messed his rim up pretty bad. He had to get it towed all the way back home, called me and let me know he couldn't make it. Then the next day jumped in his civic and made the trip just to get the box to me. This guy went above and beyond just to help me out so I can have the box in perfect condition, thats why this is so upsetting.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
This sucks big time and I hate when this happens. Its bad when you can't trust anybody these days to deliver on what they promised to do. What is a man without his word? A ****ing ***** thats what. Jonathon I spoke with you a couple times and even hung out, and you seemed like a pretty cool dude. But regardless of that, what you are doing here isn't right and it shows you as a lesser man. This guy trusted you and now you basically make the whole community look bad. If you can't pay for the parts send them back. I realize everybody has hard times, and if you are then why the hell are you modding. Stop making yourself look worse and ****ing man up. This is nothing personal dude, I just hate to see this crap happen.

I've met Gen cp 21 and he is a cool ass dude and thats what makes it worse. This guy drove from carrollton to deliver his zenclosure to me and stayed all day to help me install it. On his first attempt he got like an hour away and ran over a log in his brand new C6 and messed his rim up pretty bad. He had to get it towed all the way back home, called me and let me know he couldn't make it. Then the next day jumped in his civic and made the trip just to get the box to me. This guy is went above and beyond just to help me out so I can have the box in perfect condition, thats why this is so upsetting.
thanks man!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Go take your parts back and keep the money for your inconvienience

·
Genesis 1:1
1,150 Posts
not a thing...
Wow.....what makes it worse is I saw him jump in on another thread to try to buy or sell something....I understand times can be hard....work harder, or don't buy sh1t!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey sell me ur car. Send me the title signed. I'll pay you 100 dollars and the rest in a week ;) .
We live and learn bro. It happens. Get on him hope you get this resolved. Never send anything without full payment.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
THREE.HATED
569 Posts
i see this guy at least 2x times a week driving around hes got money to be driving everywhere....just saying

·
Genesis 1:1
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
yeah I have the same problem. He owes me $100 that he said he would pay once he got his job and still has yet to do so.. it has been about 3-4 months. I try to call him he ignores my calls, I text him and send fb messages. All he does is ignore me.. I thought I was the only one who he owed Money to but apparently this is a common thing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Wtf he has done this to somebody else. This guy is really a grade A peice of ****. I know when I had a couple parts for sale he would text me and ask me to take payments. But I told him hell no, I don't do business like that. I can't stand shady mother****ers.

·
Registered
199 Posts
So what happened between him and I is I bought NXXT's coilovers, I put them on and decided I wanted to go back to springs, Jonathon wanted them and offered me in trade his TSW wheels and tires that he had up here for sale, and the new Megan lowering springs with the 2" drop that he oprdered and were back ordered, so we made the trade and he said as soon as they come in he will send them to me. Well as everyone knows the springs are about 5-6 months backordered, so he said the company refunded him the money which should have been about $150 but he told me he only bought them for $100, and that he would send it to me, well I waited and waited and he said he needed that money... Months go by and he still NEVER returns any calls!!!!!! A man with no word is no man at all! I want my money too!

·
drifted
553 Posts
Well damn.

Jon, Just respond to these people you owe. You can't hide forever man, let's be honest.
Save yourself the trouble & either return parts or pay what you owe.

We all know you are aware of this thread, the facebook messages, & constant pm's & being
caught in tha FS section tryna buy other items ain't really helping your situation. Come on, really.

You're at the point where you can't respond to nothing on this forum & attend local meets w/o being
called out or threatened. Make things right & provide some communication & payment.

Your friendly forum peacekeeper, Jaydookie :)

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.